Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition Steam Key GLOBAL
Unreal Tournament is the original King of the Hill in the frag-or-be-fragged multiplayer gaming world. As the undisputed 1999 Game of the Year, Unreal Tournament grabbed the first person shooter genre by the soiled seat ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2732
View offer details$ 54.20
$ 60.22-10%$ 60.22$ 60.22
- Lancce99%Positive feedback439
View offer details$ 54.48
$ 60.53-10%$ 60.53$ 60.53
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8255
View offer details$ 54.60
$ 60.67-10%$ 60.67$ 60.67
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16881
View offer details$ 54.72
$ 60.80-10%$ 60.80$ 60.80
- Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback418
View offer details$ 54.74
$ 60.82-10%$ 60.82$ 60.82
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback57758
View offer details$ 55.60
$ 61.78-10%$ 61.78$ 61.78
- CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5534
View offer details$ 58.74
$ 65.26-10%$ 65.26$ 65.26
Warning! This product is region-locked, it CANNOT be activated and played in the region of Germany.
Unreal Tournament is the original King of the Hill in the frag-or-be-fragged multiplayer gaming world. As the undisputed 1999 Game of the Year, Unreal Tournament grabbed the first person shooter genre by the soiled seat of its pants and knocked it around the room with its never-before-seen graphics, brutal edge-of-your-seat gameplay and a massive and varied feature list that gave gamers more than they ever expected.
- Novice Mode - This Botmatch competition is where new flak fodder hit boot camp. The Novice setting makes the computer controlled Bots in the game move slower and inflict less damage with their attacks. For those new to first person shooters, this is where teeth are cut, skills are born and addiction begins...
- Hardcore Mode - Strap on extra armor and have a hand towel next to your mouse pad to wipe away the palm sweat. This mode is only for the pros -- all of the bots move like lightning -- dodging, jumping and inflicting A LOT more damage with their standard attacks than do their Novice counterparts.
- Enhanced Bot AI - Bots in Unreal Tournament play as if they're jacked up on a big old shot of steroids. Their basic deathmatching skills have been virtually perfected, their understanding of the game rules is professorial, their ability to navigate levels is GPS-like, and their threat to your existence is very real.
- Radio Chatter - Each of the commands at your disposal in the game is accompanied by both a text message on screen AND an audio message. Pleas for back-up or for cover fire are accompanied by pre-recorded sequences communicating your needs. Making this especially cool is the fact that you can hear your opponents' messages too (even if you're playing against bots 'cause bots are people, too).
- New Command Line Options - For the hardcore server masters, this is the dream way to access features and manage a game. Virtually any option you want to tweak can be accessed via the UT command line. Nice and easy!
- Improved User Interface - Unreal Tournament introduced a better way to see what is happening during a game. By using a unique heads up display (HUD) for each game type (Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Domination, and Assault), the game provides ALL the info needed to play effectively WITHOUT bombarding the player with excessive info.
- UBrowser - Unreal Tournament's robust Ubrowser system provides the easiest way to find a game on the Internet and jump into battle. The Ubrowser eliminates the need to download third-party server querying applications. It's as simple as one-two-frag. By clicking on the "Play Online" button and then selecting a server from the list, the game is on.
- Spectator Cams - Watching a game of Unreal Tournament has the potential to be almost as much fun as playing it. Thanks to the Spectator Cams, gamers can enter a game and hop around to designated Spectator Cams to view the action on the level. Even cooler, the camera can be "attached" to one of the players in the level to view the action from their perspective. Either way, it's a cool feature and a great way to learn for people new to the world of online gaming.
- Jump Mode - Jump twice as high as normal. It's sorta' like having a never-ending pair of jumpboots on. The impact these boots have on gameplay is almost indescribable. It changes the dynamic completely.
Release Date: 2000-10-25
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes