Unrest Steam Key GLOBAL
Set in a fantasy interpretation of ancient India, Unrest is an adventure RPG focused on story and choices. Play as five ordinary people who are struggling to get by in the in the famine-stricken city-state of Bhimra.In U ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16229
View offer details$ 3.86
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65622
View offer details$ 3.87
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26204
View offer details$ 3.95
- 0FaFaser7197%Positive feedback801
View offer details$ 3.97
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3176
View offer details$ 3.99
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback531
View offer details$ 4.00
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback478
View offer details$ 4.02
Set in a fantasy interpretation of ancient India, Unrest is an adventure RPG focused on story and choices. Play as five ordinary people who are struggling to get by in the in the famine-stricken city-state of Bhimra.
In Unrest, there are no heroes of legend, there is no mystical quest, and fate has not chosen you.
You're on your own.
- Diverse Characters: Play as a peasant girl faced with an arranged marriage, a priest troubled by his radical temple, a slum dweller with a dangerous past, an ambassador from a militant nation, and a mercenary captain far out of his depth - all as part of the same narrative.
- Reactive Storyline: Hard decisions made in one chapter have consequences in the next. A choice made as one character may well determine the fate of another.
- No Right Answers: There are no fail states in Unrest - if a character dies or fails in their objectives, that becomes part of the narrative. You can play in Iron Man mode to ensure there are no second chances, or save/load if you wish (not that we recommend it).
- Complex Conversations: Unrest's dialogues are organic, branching exchanges designed to offer an unparalleled level of control and involvement to the player. You'll always know exactly what you're saying and how you're saying it, and you'll be able to see how much the person likes, fears, or respects you as a result.
- Violence is Rarely the Answer: Combat in Unrest is rare and always avoidable. When faced with the possibility of death, it's up to you to decide how much you're willing to risk.
- Lush Art & Music: Unrest's hand-drawn sprites and environments call to mind a living canvas, while the classical Indian soundtrack perfectly echoes the narrative's emotional core.
- Mod Support: Create and share your own worlds and adventures.
Release Date: 2014-07-23
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Unrest Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Unrest Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.