- 11.32 USD
A coffin-rocking, body-hopping, musical adventure game, set in a horrific hamlet of monsters.
Set in a peaceful, blood-curdling village blessed with gorgeous panoramic mountaintop views and the blissful stench of rotting corpses, Wailing Heights is home to the likes of vegan werewolves, hipster vampires, soulful zombies and all manner of well-adjusted supernatural taxpaying home-owners.StoryMeet Frances Finklestein, the one-time manager of the all-time greatest rock band that Great Britain ever produced: The Deadbeats.
After being invited to a gig in a town no one's ever heard of, Frances Finklestein is trapped in a holding cell, charged with the crime of... Being Alive! A mysterious cellmate teaches you the power of possession. You learn to “body-hop”, leaving your corpse in the holding cell and jumping from ghost to vampire to werewolf to zombie. Each creature’s skills and abilities bring you one step closer to getting your body out of lock-up and getting the hell out of Wailing Heights. But of course, it’s never that easy…
As you jump from one musical monster to another, familiar sounds and faces start up show up. The Deadbeats have returned as the undead, and they want to get the band back together.
- A laugh-out-loud script from Kevin Beimers, who brought you tthe critically-defamed Hector: Badge of Carnage (Published by Telltale Games) and Schrödinger’s Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark (Published by Team17)
- Gorgeous comic-book styled visuals and cut-scenes, brought to you by awesome artists such as John Mc Farlane (The Revenants), Glenn Fabry (Preacher), John McCrea (Hitman), PJ Holden (Judge Dredd) and more...
- Over 4000 lines of quality voice acting!
- An original soundtrack of indie, pop, soul and country tunes!
- ProcessorDual-Core 1.6 GHz
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce 7600 GT/AMD X1650 XT
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space8 GB
- SystemWindows 7 or higher