Warcraft III: Reforged Battle.net Key GLOBAL
Warcraft III: Reforged is a real-time strategy game, developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. Reforged is a remastered edition of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Frozen throne, tow classic installments of the ...Read More
Warcraft 3 Reforged includes both the original game as well as the Frozen Throne expansion pack.
Warcraft III: Reforged is a real-time strategy game, developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. Reforged is a remastered edition of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Frozen throne, tow classic installments of the series. In the game, the player will reexperience key moments from the third installment of the series, updated to match the modern player sensibilities. That means improved graphics, updated designs and more. WC III is set in a high-fantasy realm of Azeroth, where four factions struggle for control over the land’s resources: barbaric Orcs, noble Humans, secretive Night Elves, and wicked Undead. The player chooses one of these factions and leads them in campaign mode and multiplayer scenarios. Reforged received positive initial impressions, with critic pointing out to improved graphics and mechanics as the main selling points of the title.
The gameplay reforged
The core of WC III’s gameplay remains the same. The player chooses one of four available factions and leads them through four distinct story campaigns. Two new campaigns – Exodus of the Horde and Founding of Durotar – were added to the game. Reforged updated the locations the player will visit during the story, making them more similar to those in World of Warcraft. The mission’s locations were also tweaked, basing on their WoW counterparts, to fully immerse the player in the game.
The multiplayer mode has also been improved, with the integration of Battle.net, updated lobbies and matchmaking. The world editor makes a return, with updated UI and high-quality models available for players to use. The multiplayer experience of Reforged is balanced in such a way, that it detracts neither novice nor seasoned players.
Together with improved multiplayer, the World Editor also has been updated. The player can create maps of their own and let others try them out. The editor works with the maps created in the classic WC III, so the maps created by the players of the original game are still available in the remake.
The graphics of the game were also improved, with cutscenes upscaled into 4KHD resolution. The art of WC III: Reforged remaster is inspired by the art style used in Blizzard’s cinematics, known for its balance between stylized and realistic designs. The players who are more used to the classic style of WC III’s graphics will be able to toggle between the enhanced and old versions, using in-game commands. The design of units has also been updated, and each one has been given a unique look, including swappable genders.
The story of conflict
The world of Azeroth is home to many different races. Some peaceful, some not. Years ago, the faction known as the Burning Legion corrupted the hearts of the Orcs and lead them through a portal to conquer Azeroth. A united Alliance of Humans, Elves and Dwarves managed to drive them away and imprison the marauders, who had lost their will to fight. Now, after years of peace, the bonds of the Alliance have fractured, and the Burning Legion sees their chance to once again invade Azeroth.
In Warcraft III: Reforge, the player will experience four distinct campaigns, leading four factions into battle for the land. Humans, Night Elves, Orcs, and the Undead – all of them will stand on the battlefield to decide the fate of Azeroth.
The initial response to WC III: Reforged was highly positive. The reviewers who had a chance to play the beta version of the game praised the improvements made by Blizzard to graphic design and gameplay mechanics. Many noted that in Reforged’s multiplayer, the veterans of the series, those who spent hours playing World of Warcraft, as well as those who were completely unfamiliar with the title could be found. To summarize, the critics were impressed with how deftly Blizzard managed to translate that what made WC III work all those years ago into the modern gaming arena, adding a fresh coat of polish on the classic game.
- Welcome back to Azeroth! Return to the world of elves, orcs, and humans, revamped and updated for modern players.
- Old vs. New! Experience the classic installments of the Warcraft series, with improved graphics designs and gameplay mechanics.
- The Burning Legion strikes again! After years of peace, Azeroth is in danger again. Will you be able to save it once more?
- Choose your faction! Select one of four factions of Azeroth warriors and lead them into battle in four story campaigns.
- Beautiful graphics! Behold the 4K upscaled cinematics and in-game animations, which really bring the world of Azeroth to life.
- Refurbished multiplayer! Experience an updated multiplayer, with integrated Battle.net, improved matchmaking, and improved lobbies.
- Craft a War of your own! In World Editor, you can create scenarios and maps, and play on them with friends online, or take on challenges created by other players.
Release Date: 2020-01-28
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Warcraft III: Reforged Battle.net Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Warcraft III: Reforged Battle.net Key GLOBAL may change over time.