Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection Steam Key GLOBAL
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War is a small-scale real-time strategy game, developed by Relic Entertainment and published by THQ. The game is based on the universe presented in Game Workshop's. In DoW the player controls on ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 3 more offers
- 0Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback26214
View offer details$ 8.46
- 0Pl_digital98%Positive feedback489
View offer details$ 7.73
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60873
View offer details$ 7.74
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6372
View offer details$ 8.11
- 0NoNoob_noobExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4401
View offer details$ 8.19
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent seller98%Positive feedback1290
View offer details$ 9.95
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65615
View offer details$ 12.24
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War is a small-scale real-time strategy game, developed by Relic Entertainment and published by THQ. The game is based on the universe presented in Game Workshop's. In DoW the player controls one of four races: Space Marines, Orks, Eldar and Chaos Space Marines in combat against other players. The game features a single-player campaign focusing on the endeavors of the Space Marines. In Master Collection, the player can find the core game as well as all expansion packs, including Dark Crusade, Soulstorm and Winter Assault. The game received positive reception from critics and players alike.
Definitive Real-Time Strategy Experience
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War is a rts game, and features all the mechanics typical for that genre. In DoW, the player takes control of a small unit of one of four races available in the game. The player creates their units in buildings using two resources, Requisition and Power. The former is obtained by taking control of key points on the battle map, the latter by building generators. Creating these structures requires Requisition, so the player should be careful about how they spend their resources. The game features a single and multiplayer mode. In single-player, the only available race are the Space Marines. In multiplayer, the player can choose from all the races in the game and fight up to eight players online in solo and team matches.
Armies at Your Command
In Dawn of War, the player can play as one of four races. The Space Marines are the galaxy’s elite – genetically enhanced warriors, trained from a very early age. Using different types of firearms and military equipment, these soldiers are excellent at showering enemies with fire from short and middle distance. Orks are brute monsters, using their strength and savagery to overpower their enemies, charging through their ranks and decimating them to the last unit with melee attacks. Eldars, ever graceful and secretive, have mastered the techniques of stealth and evading enemy, seeking out weak spots in their defenses and waiting for a perfect time to strike. Chaos Space Marines are the evil counterpart of the true galactic warriors, corrupted by the powers of darkness.
The Story of War
The game’s plot takes place on the planet of Tartarus, belonging to the imperium of Man. The planet is besieged by the forces of Orks, when The Blood Ravens 3rd Company lead by Captain Gabriel Angelos, descends on the surface and drives away the invaders. This is however only the beginning, for something evil seems to be lurking on the planet, fueled by growing forces of Chaos. Aided by Colonel Brom and librarian Isador, Captain Angelos will have to face the darkness consuming the planet as well as the one eating away at his soul…
The Master Collection of DoW features the core game and three expansion packs. Dark Crusade adds two new factions – Necrons and Tau, as well as new units for the factions already in the game. Winter Assault features two new campaigns, new multiplayer faction (Imperial Guard) and new units. Soulstrom adds two more factions (Sisters of Battle and the Dark Eldars) as well as new air units.
- Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Dark Crusade
- Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition
- Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Soulstorm
- Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® – Winter Assault
- The bleak universe of Warhammer 40,000 comes to life in Dawn of War
- Play the single-player campaign and learn the story of the Blood Ravens’ mission on planet Tartarus
- Enter multiplayer mode and take on your friends in solo or team matches
- Choose one of four playable races with unique traits and units
- The Master Collection adds three expansion packs with new campaign modes, units and more
Release Date: 2006-01-01
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.