Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
The world of Warhammer has gained recognition among many fans around the world. Warhammer 4000: Gladius - Relics of War is an example of a great strategy with a refined strategy combat system.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 20 more offers
- 0SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4121
View offer details$ 2.43
- 0GaGame_gardenExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1418
View offer details$ 2.49
- 0FaFaser7198%Positive feedback921
View offer details$ 2.50
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback2667
View offer details$ 2.63
- 0Gamersgift92%Positive feedback126
View offer details$ 2.65
- 0Dasheys_games100%Positive feedback15
View offer details$ 2.68
- 0AtruesellerExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7398
View offer details$ 2.85
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Enter the dark world of Warhammer with the amazing Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics Of War!
Warhammer 40k Gladius is a classic 4x game, which means "explore, expand, exploit, exterminate". The game will take you into a devastated, war-overwhelmed world with more conflicts. The once peaceful planet Gladius has now become an arena for clashes between four unique factions - Orcs, Necrons, Space Marines, and Astra Militarum (Imperial Guard). The planet hides many secrets and artifacts that are a tasty morsel for each side. Who will win in this brutal, ruthless skirmish where victory is all that matters?
The world of Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - relics of war is not a friendly place, and danger lurks at every turn. This strategy does not allow even a moment of respite; we must remain vigilant all the time because one small mistake could mean the annihilation of previous efforts. Warhammer 40,000 Gladius Relics Of War will surely delight all strategists and avid commanders - the turn-based combat model and a very large variety of units allow for flexible combat and preparation of several special tactics for every occasion. The fought battles look very spectacular, and each victory brings great fun and satisfaction.
In terms of mechanics, Warhammer: Gladius relics of war is a typical turn-based strategy. Each faction has unique units, a unique development tree, and a history that we will discover as we progress in the game. Thanks to the extracted resources, the player expands his territory and builds new buildings that allow for continuous development. We can also discover new technologies that give an advantage in many areas, including combat. The skirmishes, despite the turn-based system, are dynamic. We are fighting not only with enemy factions but also with various types of monsters inhabiting the planet. Our combat units gain additional experience along with their fights, thanks to which they develop and gain new skills that may turn out to be key on the battlefield - so it is always worth taking care of your veterans.
The production has a very warm reception by players and critics. The well-structured gameplay and suspenseful plot were appreciated above all. It is also worth mentioning the eye-catching three-dimensional graphics with lots of details - we are dealing here with a classic isometric projection. What's more, Warhammer 40,000 Gladius Relics Of War allows both single-player and multiplayer gameplay. In the latter case, the creators used an innovative system of simultaneous turns, which significantly reduces the waiting time and speeds up the game, adding a lot of dynamism.
- 4x game - explore, expand, exploit, exterminate.
- Strategy in isometric view.
- Large selection of factions with unique units.
- Huge tactical possibilities of fighting in a turn-based system.
- Great story, riveting to the computer.
Release Date: 2018-07-12
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.