Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus Steam Key GLOBAL
Bulwark Studios and Kasedo Game present Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus, a turn-based strategy game developed for PC and Mac. Control an army of Adeptus Mechanicus, composed of techpriests and other types of troops. Lead your subordinates through missions that aim to rescue old technologies from tombs on the planet Silva Tenebris.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 18 more offers
- 0BeBellakeySponsored100%Positive feedback30934
View offer details$ 2.70
- 0AldogamestoreExcellent seller96%Positive feedback3370
View offer details$ 2.52
- 0Lord_of_the_games95%Positive feedback108
View offer details$ 2.53
- 0FaFaser7199%Positive feedback898
View offer details$ 2.54
- 0Cheap_keys192%Positive feedback153
View offer details$ 2.69
- 0SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4064
View offer details$ 2.81
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback37361
View offer details$ 3.96
Throughout the galaxy, a new conflict between men and aliens breaks out.Enjoy complex turn-based strategy gameplay, profoundly advanced combat units and difficult decision making. Encounter deadly and strange entities that are not mere beings of flesh and blood.
The breathtaking storyline
Experience fantastic, story-driven gameplay! Get ready to replace your weak and disgusting flesh with the cold, strong and magnificent machinery of the Machine God. The story of Warhammer 40,000 Mechanicus is that you play as Dominus Faustinius. Your task is to lead the expedition on a newly discovered planet called Silva Tenebris. A message of long-forgotten technology has reached your world.
Warhammer 40,000 Mechanicus is a turn-based tactical strategy video game set in the eponymous universe, where users can take command of the Imperium's most technologically advanced human troops, the Adeptus Mechanicus. The Bulwark Studios PC invites you to manage resources, discover forgotten technologies, plan tactical operations with Noosphere technology and control all the movements of Tech-Priests. Remember about the importance of each decision made in the game. Will you receive the blessing of the Omnissiah?
Any decision you make will affect the development of the missions and, ultimately, decide the fate of the troops you have under your command. Choose the right path! The story focuses on the ark Caestus Metalican and its trip to Silva Tenebris, commanded by the magicians Dominus Faustinius. On this new planet, you must organize your resources and control the rest of Adeptus Mechanicus wisely to face all the threats that await. On Silva Tenebris, a recently discovered planet, there is a series of ancient artifacts, which the Adeptus Mechanicus wishes to recover.
The single player in Wh40k Mechanicus
Warhammer 40,000 Mechanicus features only a single player mode. Lead an expedition in search of lost technology of the human empire. Take control of the Tech-priests of Mars, which have robotic bodies personalized in honor of the Machine God. The game features the strong cause-consequence relationship between your decisions and the shape of the subsequent missions.
The complex game mechanics
Throughout the adventure, you will have to manage resources, plan tactical operations and make intelligent use of technology. Every decision you make will impact the development of the missions.Each mission costs Awakening Points and the more missions you do, the more Awakening Points you’ll get to use on your next quest. Do more and more missions and gather more and more resources and technology! Be careful not to awaken the overlord. Admire the extensive and intricate combat system that requires proper positioning of your units. Use the elements of the environment and the specific skills of your subordinates. Scan unexplored tombs to obtain information which will help you defeat your enemies.
At the end of every mission, you can visit the shop where you can buy and purchase armor or different kind of items to equip on your priest. Each time you visit the shop, there will be various items there. You can also find some interesting items while exploring tombs. Between missions, return to Ark Mechanicus, the excellent spaceship owned by the Order. Deal with branch management and decision making that affect the development of history. Discover a wide range of possibilities to modify the bodies of the units using mechanical parts. Match the warriors to your own combat style & strategy. During turn-based battles you can use supernatural senses of the members of Adeptus Mechanicus, to obtain information about enemies and the surroundings.
- Difficult Decisions - Make difficult decisions that will determine the future of your Ark Mechanicus, The Caestus Metalican. Thanks to your choices, each game will be unique, and you will have several alternative endings.
- Experience the Noosphere - Use the knowledge of evolved humans from the Adeptus Mechanicus to scan unexplored tombs and obtain valuable information. Such information could give you a tactical advantage over the enemy.
- The Library - A fascinating story written by Ben Counter, a Black Library author. This story has been written specifically to conform to the unique personality of the Adeptus Mechanicus faction.
- Advanced Customization - adapt your units as you wish and win epic battles
- Invisible data - take advantage of unique skills of the members of Adeptus Mechanicus, to acquire information about your opponents
Release Date: 2018-11-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.