WARSAW Steam Key GLOBAL
WARSAW is a tactical role-playing game developed by Pixelated Milk and published in 2019. The game lets you compose and command a team of partisan soldiers and engage in tactical turn-based battles set in Poland during W ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 14 more offers
- Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback28740
View offer details$ 2.07
$ 26.12-92%$ 2.29 $ 26.12-91%$ 2.29
- Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback5928
View offer details$ 0.95
$ 26.12-96%$ 1.06 $ 26.12-96%$ 1.06
- Trusted_keys_repExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1635
View offer details$ 0.97
$ 26.12-96%$ 1.07 $ 26.12-96%$ 1.07
- GkGks_store99%Positive feedback639
View offer details$ 1.17
$ 26.12-96%$ 1.30 $ 26.12-95%$ 1.30
- TrTreasurebox80%Positive feedback5
View offer details$ 1.33
$ 26.12-95%$ 1.48 $ 26.12-94%$ 1.48
- Gcdkey91%Positive feedback69
View offer details$ 1.57
$ 26.12-94%$ 1.75 $ 26.12-93%$ 1.75
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8163
View offer details$ 1.83
$ 26.12-93%$ 2.03 $ 26.12-92%$ 2.03
WARSAW is a tactical role-playing game developed by Pixelated Milk and published in 2019. The game lets you compose and command a team of partisan soldiers and engage in tactical turn-based battles set in Poland during Warsaw Uprising in 1944. WARSAW was created using hand-painted 2D artwork.
The game story follows the real-world events taking place in Poland’s capital during the last year of the Second World War. Warsaw Uprising was an act of desperate heroism and the last cry of hope of brave Polish men, who decided to stand against Nazi Germany occupying their country for the last five years. Though outnumbered and poorly equipped, Polish people have chosen to fight back and repel invaders or die trying, as they believed that 5 minutes of freedom was much more valuable than living as slaves for the rest of their lives. As the game progresses, you will meet many fictional soldiers with their own stories, based on stories of historical characters – this allows you to learn more about one of the most important and dramatic events in the late modern history of Poland.
Gameplay and Game Modes
Warsaw game consists of four main gameplay parts – army management, mission planning, navigating the city, and the turn-based combat. On top of that, you will be also presented with random events between missions and a few options to choose from. The choice you make will affect the gameplay. Management takes place in the resistance hideout, where you will be able to manage your supplies, heal your soldiers, choose their skills and equipment, or recruit new volunteers to support your cause.
Mission planning lets you take a look at an overview map of the Warsaw divided into several districts, each with its own morale and attrition. All districts reward you with some income each day, and the higher the morale, the higher the income. Failing missions in the chosen district raises its attrition, which ultimately leads to losing the district and reduces its income to zero. After choosing the mission, you will be able to pick soldiers you want to send, along with the supplies for them to carry.
After composing the team you will enter the chosen district, where you will need to navigate the streets on the strategic map. There will be supplies and enemy patrols scattered around, and you are free to explore the area. Once you are near the enemy team, you can start the combat phase.
During the turn-based combat, you will be able to give your soldiers orders, such as using skills, healing other party members, or attacking enemies. Injuries carry over and need to be treated later in the hideout, and death is permanent. Victorious soldiers will be awarded with experience points, which can increase their ranks and give them access to new skills.
Warsaw game received favorable reviews. Among the most often praised features critics mentioned the demanding but rewarding difficulty level, beautiful hand-painted artwork, and the unique atmosphere. The historical value was also noted. Because of the game’s specific art design and certain mechanics implemented, WARSAW was often referred to as the Darkest Dungeon in the Second World War setting.
- Compose and command your team of Polish Home Army soldiers during Warsaw Uprising
- Plan accordingly and utilize numerous tactics and items in order to defeat Nazi Germany
- Develop your characters – let them learn new skills and manage their equipment
- Make difficult choices throughout the game – choose carefully as they will impact the gameplay
- Non-linear gameplay allows to replay the title and achieve different results
Release Date: 2019-10-02
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for WARSAW Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for WARSAW Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes