Watch Dogs 2 Ubisoft Connect Key EUROPE
Watch Dogs 2 is a sequel to Ubisoft's first open-world hacker-vigilante simulator Watch Dogs. The player becomes Marcus Holloway, a young man living in the sunny San Francisco, allied with DedSec to take down ctOS 2.0 ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback33416
View offer details$ 7.05
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback22754
View offer details$ 7.06
- 0SaSavedgamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2224
View offer details$ 7.09
- 0Game_boutiqueExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4419
View offer details$ 7.23
- 0Trustygame100%Positive feedback316
View offer details$ 7.78
- 0Gold_shopExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1895
View offer details$ 10.32
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4348
View offer details$ 10.97
Warning! Watch Dogs 2 PC is region locked and CAN be activated only in Europe.
Watch Dogs 2 PC is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Watch Dogs 2 PC Release Date: 11-29-2016
Watch Dogs 2 is a sequel to Ubisoft's first open-world hacker-vigilante simulator Watch Dogs. The player becomes Marcus Holloway, a young man living in the sunny San Francisco, allied with DedSec to take down ctOS 2.0, the successor of the invasive operating system known from the previous game. As a third person shooter, Watch Dogs 2 offers a variety of options for both non-lethal and lethal resolutions of challenges offered to the players.
Watch Dogs 2 takes place in San Francisco, a sunny city bursting with life. The iconic locations of San Francisco look authentic and easily recognizable to everyone familiar with the city. Authenticity extends to recreated neighborhoods, all of which have their atmosphere faithfully captured.
Apart from the city itself, the action will take you to a more rural Marin County, the Stanford campus in Silicon Valley, the technological paradise of Nudle, Oakland, and even to Alcatraz. The locations are bursting with life, from tourists, to street performers, to street vendors. Every NPC has procedurally generated flavor information to make them appear even closer to life.
Improved hacking gameplay
Watch Dogs 2 improves on the hacking systems known from the previous installment. Thanks to ctOS 2.0 installed in Chicago Marcus has more toys to play with than Aidan ever had. Even simply scanning other people on the streets gives a number of new options. Paint them as a criminal or a gang member for police or rival gang intervention, steal their money, or just recharge you phone. The available options are now easier to access, with more intuitive controls despite more complex functions. Some of the most potent options at Marcus' disposal are: the ability to hack into any car to control it to a limited degree, and transforming junction boxes into proximity mines at his leisure.
Replacing Aiden Pearce as the game's protagonist comes Marcus Holloway, a young man wrongly painted as a criminal by ctOS 2.0. He decides to join DedSec in their efforts to take this system down for its invasiveness and threat to common citizens. His energy and positive attitude making a more approachable and enjoyable protagonist, suitable to the sunny San Francisco. He has three distinct playstyles supported by his equipment choices: Aggressor, Stealth, and hacking-focused Trickster.
The variety and number of tools at your disposal serve to make Watch Dogs 2 gameplay as welcoming to creatively induced chaos as possible. Traffic accidents, police interventions, gang activities and complete control over electrical systems. All of this makes Marcus a creator of chaos serving the right cause. The Trickster branch of gadgets and options focuses on causing widespread and focused distractions while keeping Marcus away from trouble, controlling the growing chaos like a puppeteer.
Watch Dogs 2 is a brighter, more optimistic and energetic sequel to commercially successful Watch Dogs. Featuring new city, new protagonist, and new hacks, it is a certain improvement and a step forward for the franchise.
Watch Dogs 2 features
- A change of scenery - Watch Dogs 2 takes place in the sunny San Franscisco, full of people and activity reflected well in the game
- New protagonist - Marcus Holloway, much like the game's location, is a more optimistic and energetic protagonist, whose positive attitude and casual jokes make the game much more pleasant and approachable
- New hacks to play with - falsely tag someone as a criminal for distraction, take control over other vehicles for confusion, or turn junction boxes into proximity mines for destruction
- Interact with NPCs - Marcus has access to emotes, allowing him to get positive or negative reactions from people around him
- Drones - Marcus has two 3D-printed drones: a quadcopter for scouting and remote access, and RC car able to drive through vents and access terminals remotely inaccessible
Release Date: 2016-11-29
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Watch Dogs 2 Ubisoft Connect Key EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Watch Dogs 2 Ubisoft Connect Key EUROPE may change over time.