Werewolf: The Apocalypse — Earthblood (PC) - Epic Games Key - GLOBAL
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood is an action role-playing video game developed by Cyanide Studio and released in February 2021. Werewolf: The Apocalypse is loosely based on a tabletop game, originally released by W ...Read More
Warning! Werewolf The Apocalypse Earthblood key is region-locked, it CANNOT be activated and played in Germany.This product is not offered to buyers from Germany and cannot be purchased by them.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood is an action role-playing video game developed by Cyanide Studio and released in February 2021. Werewolf: The Apocalypse is loosely based on a tabletop game, originally released by White Wolf Publishing. During the adventure, players will have a chance to step into the shoes of Cahal, an eco-terrorist who can transform himself not only into a huge wolf but also a ferocious werewolf.
The plot of the game is set in the World of Darkness, a universe where werewolves, vampires, and other creatures live in our world, and their existence is a constant fight for survival. As the story begins, players take control over Cahal, a feral werewolf warrior of the Fianna Tribe whose main purpose was to protect Gaia - Mother Earth. In the past, the main protagonist has lost control over his inner beast, endangering people he cared about.
Years have passed. Because of the uncontrollable hunger of mankind, and its constant exploitation, Gaia is dying. A powerful Endron corporation is draining the planet dry in the name of a cosmic entity known as the Wyrm - the manifestation of decay and destruction. Cahal decides to return from his exile in the name of a greater good and begins his war against a powerful enemy. Cahal will have to fight not only with the Wyrm's forces but also with the beast within himself.
Werewolf The Apocalypse is a hack'n'slash action game, with some RPG elements. The action is presented from the third-person perspective with the camera placed behind the back of the main protagonist. The gameplay is relatively linear and most of the time players will be fighting with a variety of enemies, including challenging and dangerous bosses, or infiltrating hostile facilities and bases, trying not to be detected by the guards.
Cahal, as a member of the Garou faction, can use three different shape-shifting forms. The first one is his human form - it is used mainly for interacting with the game's environment elements such as doors, computer terminals, etc, and for the silent elimination of enemies. Cahal can also fully transform into a wolf - this shape is excellent for sneaking and getting behind the enemy's line undetected.
Cahal's final form is his werewolf form - after transformation, he becomes a feral beast able to easily rip lesser enemies apart. The combat system implemented in the game is typical for the hack'n'slash games genre - during encounters players can use various combo attacks, as well as special abilities that can be unlocked with progression.
- Based on the classic tabletop game - immerse into a universe of the World of Darkness, full of legendary creatures from legends
- Exciting, action-packed experience, full of brutal combat - use powerful attacks and abilities to deal with your enemies
- Three different forms - use three different forms of Cahal for different tasks, eliminate enemies as human, sneak behind them as the wolf, and rip them apart as the werewolf
- Unlock abilities suitable for your playstyle - as you progress in the game, you will gain access to more powerful abilities
- The war over Mother Earth - defeat Endron corporation and the Wyrm. If they will succeed, Mother Earth will die.
Release Date: 2021-02-04
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Werewolf: The Apocalypse — Earthblood (PC) - Epic Games Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Werewolf: The Apocalypse — Earthblood (PC) - Epic Games Key - GLOBAL may change over time.