Windows 10 OEM Pro (PC) - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL
Windows 10 is an operating system from Windows family, developed and maintained by Microsoft. It is designed to work on modern personal computers and it’s available in both 32 and 64-bit versions. Windows 10 was released ...Read More
Note! Free Windows 11 update available.
Note: License code for 1 PC.
Note: This is the OEM Pro Edition of Windows 10.
Warning! This product cannot be used to upgrade your system from other version!
If you encounter any issues during activation, please follow these steps:
- Open Start menu, type SLUI 04 and press enter.
- Select your country, and call the toll-free number.
- Follow the instructions provided by the automated activation system to receive a confirmation ID and activate your OS.
NOTE: View activation guide HERE.
Windows 10 is an operating system from Windows family, developed and maintained by Microsoft. It is designed to work on modern personal computers and it’s available in both 32 and 64-bit versions. Windows 10 was released in July 2015 as a successor to the previous version of the system – Windows 8.1 – and boasts multiple new features users long wanted to see. It also fixed numerous problems and bugs of its predecessor, refreshed the user interface, and incorporated better security measures.
Professional version of Windows 10 operating system comes with additional features aimed at business consumers. These include BitLocker encryption, group policies, dynamic provisioning, kiosk mode, Hyper-V, Windows Sandbox, Active Directory support, among others.
BitLocker is a feature which allows encrypting the entire drive using either 128 or 256-bit AES algorithm in order to protect your data in case of losing access to your PC. Activating BitLocker requires you to create a password, which will be used to access the computer. From now on only the one who knows this password will be able to decrypt stored files. It’s the perfect way to defend against thieves, who otherwise could steal your documents and use gathered data to access your banking or social media accounts.
Pro version of Microsoft Windows 10 operating system comes with Hyper-V technology, which allows you to easily create virtual machines on your computer. This allows you to use different operating systems without the need to physically install them on your hard drive. This may be useful if you are using old third-party software which is compatible only with previous versions of Windows, or software, which runs only on other operating systems. It may also come in handy for testing purposes – virtual machine is a safe environment you can carelessly mess with, without need to worry about making irreparable damage to your real system.
Windows Sandbox works similarly to Hyper-V, but instead of creating a virtual machine, it creates a fresh instance of your own operating system. It has its pros and cons, and in certain scenarios, it may be preferred over Hyper-V, mainly due to the fact it runs much smoother and faster. This is because the sandbox is integrated with its host system and it operates on the same files your actual Windows 10 does. The drawback is a limitation to only create instances of Windows 10, meaning you can’t run a different operating system using this technology. Windows Sandbox is also entirely erased once you close it, so – unlike with virtual machines – you can’t preserve their state. Use Windows Sandbox as a tool to quickly run suspicious applications and check if they are safe to execute.
Windows 10 Pro received positive reviews and was even called by some the best Windows operating system ever created, possibly surpassing the classic Windows XP. Reviewers praised Start menu improvements, especially in comparison to the previous Windows 8.1, which looked more like a tablet system than a personal computer one. Critics also noted further improvements of both the built-in Edge browser and the AI-driven virtual assistant, Cortana. One of the most liked features of the Pro version was BitLocker encryption software, which helps to maintain privacy in case of losing the computer or having it stolen.
- BitLocker encrypts your drive, protecting your private data in case of losing the computer.
- Windows Sandbox helps to check suspicious files in a safe and closed environment.
- Hyper-V technology can be used to easily run virtual machines on your computer – either for testing purposes, or to have an alternative operating system at hand.
- Remote Desktop allows controlling your computer from a different device, which can be useful if one needs to access his office PC from home.
- Trusted Boot checks the integrity of every system component on startup.
- Windows Update for Business provides access to the latest innovations released by Microsoft.
- Kiosk mode allows you to restrict PC to run a single application in fullscreen and gives you better control over the public computer.
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Windows 10 OEM Pro (PC) - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Windows 10 OEM Pro (PC) - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
- Portugese-BrasilGreekSlovakianSlovakSpanish - Latin AmericaChineseCzechGermanSpanishFinnishFrenchItalianJapaneseKoreanPolishPortugeseRussianVietnameseEnglishTurkishDutchNorwegianArabicRomanianUkrainianSwedishHungarianBulgarianThaiDanish