Wolfenstein: The New Order Steam Key GERMANY
Wolfenstein: The New Order. Europe, 1960. The Nazis turned the tide of the war using a new kind of mysterious, advanced technology. Using unrelenting force and intimidation, they have brought even the most powerful of na ...Read More
Warning! This product is region locked and CAN be activated and played only in Germany.
Wolfenstein: The New Order. Europe, 1960. The Nazis turned the tide of the war using a new kind of mysterious, advanced technology.
Using unrelenting force and intimidation, they have brought even the most powerful of nations to their knees. The Nazi regime now rules the globe with an iron fist. Play as the one man who dares go up against the world's most formidable military. You are B.J. Blazkowicz, the American war hero. You are the only man capable of rewriting history.
The new id Tech 5 engine used previously in Rage and The Evil Within proves to be one of the most incredible ones, capable of creating some futuristic landscapes.
- Wolfenstein's breath-taking set pieces feature storming a beachfront fortress on the Baltic coast, underwater exploration, player-controlled Nazi war machines, and much more – all combined to create an exhilarating action-adventure experience.
- Hi-octane action and thrilling adventure weaved together into a tightly paced, super immersive game narrative featuring memorable characters.
- Set against a backdrop of an alternate 1960s, discover an unfamiliar world ruled by a familiar enemy—one that has changed and twisted history as you know it.
- Break into secret research facilities and heavily guarded weapon stashes to upgrade your tools of destruction. Experience intense first-person combat as you go up against oversized Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops.
Release Date: 2014-05-19
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Wolfenstein: The New Order Steam Key GERMANY. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Wolfenstein: The New Order Steam Key GERMANY may change over time.