Worms Armageddon Steam Key GLOBAL
Worms: Armageddon is a trub-based strategy game, a continuation of the classic Worms series.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 14 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored81%Positive feedback234
View offer details$ 12.67
- 0SellkeyfastExcellent seller98%Positive feedback18800
View offer details$ 2.63
- 0GlGlobalgamekeyExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5105
View offer details$ 2.71
- 0Kinguin86%Positive feedback412
View offer details$ 3.04
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106534
View offer details$ 3.15
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4786
View offer details$ 3.24
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2470
View offer details$ 3.26
The player controls a team of armed-to-the-teeth earthworms and set out to destroy the enemy team using ridiculous arsenal. Plenty of gameplay modes and customization options make this game hard-to-pass for any fan of zany Worms' antics.
Worms: Armageddon is a turn-based tactical game developed by Team17 and published by MicroProse. The game is another installment of the Worms series in which the player's task is to destroy the enemy team using a variety of weapons. Armageddon features multiple highly customizable gameplay modes, allowing the players to adjust aspects such as the amount of health, types of weapons, etc. Worms: Armageddon received highly positive reviews from the critics, and became a cult-classic among the fans.
The core gameplay mechanics are focused on a turn-based system in which each player can take one of several actions. They can move their worm characters around the 2-D map, divided into the player and enemy area. The main task of the game is to eliminate the opponent's team, but in the campaign, these tasks vary and might include additional objectives. The player begins each skirmish with a specific amount of health. It can be adjusted by the player in multiplayer battles or is predetermined in the campaign scenarios.
Modes of war
W: A features a variety of gameplay modes. In the classic solo campaign mode, the player must lead their team through a series of battles, carrying out different objectives along the way. In multiplayer mode, the players take on each other locally or online. Multiplayer mode features a high level of customizability, with the player able to adjust health, weapon sets, and other aspects of the gameplay. The player can also create their custom terrain maps by using a terrain editor or importing picture-format maps, which are converted automatically into the game arenas.
Weapons of worm destruction
The Worms series is known for its ridiculous arsenal of weapons. In Armageddon, the player can use a variety of launchers, cannons, bombs, grenades, etc., to lay waste to the enemy ranks. More bizarre types of weapons include sheep, which explode upon contact with the enemy, skunks, deploying poisonous gas. The teams can also carry a special weapon that deals more substantial damage to the opponent. These can be anything from an airstrike made of sheep to Monty Python-inspired Holy Hand Grenade, which eliminates the enemy team to the sound of the angelic chorus.
Worms: Armageddon received positive reviews upon release. Among other features, the critics praised the game's tactical mechanics, customization features, and outlandish humor. Armageddon became a cult-classic among the players, thanks to its seemingly never-ending fun potential and easy-to-master gameplay. Armageddon was nominated to several awards, winning EGM 2000 Game Blast Award for the Best Strategy title.
- The continuation of a cult-classic worms series.
- An excellent strategy game, full of ridiculous humor
- A variety of modes to participate in, including campaign and multiplayer.
- High level of customization, allowing the players to adjust specific aspects of gameplay, such as weapon sets and amount of health.
- An astounding selection of cartoonish and more serious weapons.
Release Date: 1999-05-31
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Worms Armageddon Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Worms Armageddon Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.