- Min. Number of Players:2
- Game Name:Ticket To Ride
- Max. Number of Players:5
- Type of player:For beginners, For family, For anybody
- Age Level:8+
- Play time:30min to 1h
- Mechanics:Card drafting, Hand management
Expansion to the game Get on the train: Europe
The Add-on to Ticket: Europa 1912 uses as many as 101 tickets - 46 tickets from the basic version of the game and 55 completely new ones. Thanks to this, we can play in one of three modes:
- Extended Europe (19 new regular routes to be added to the base set),
- Mega Europa (all new and old tickets) and
- Metropolises of Europe (not using long routes, but special Metropolis tickets).
The expansion also introduces warehouses and depots - new rules and elements that can be used on any map in the Ticket series.
Each player receives a warehouse board that will collect random wagon cards (face down) during the game. He also places his depot on the board in one of the cities. As soon as any player leads to a city with any player's depot, one of his routes may take cards from his Warehouse.
These rules greatly speed up the gameplay, making it even more exciting.
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.