- Min. Number of Players:2
- Max. Number of Players:6
- Age Level:12+
- Game Type:Economy
- Type of player:For anybody, For family
- Play time:2h to 3h
Earning money from electricity? Coconuts with electricity? What a great idea !!! Should I use coal or oil to generate electricity in the traditional way? Or maybe these resources will run out in the future? Or maybe the future lies in burning garbage? Certainly nuclear energy is very encouraging. If only the government takes care of the disposal of nuclear waste, it will bring a lot of profit. Of course you can use greener energy sources and be resource independent. But will such a solution be efficient enough to satisfy all customers? And don't forget your rivals. The competition is not sleeping. Analyze what power plants they are building, what cities are within reach, what resources their success depends on and what new power plants they are interested in.
During the game, power plants (such as nuclear, wind, etc.) are auctioned off and used to connect cities to their electricity grid. Some types of power plants require specific raw materials (e.g. coal, uranium), the prices and availability of which change dynamically on the market.
The winner is the person who connects to his network and supplies the most cities with energy.
What changes for the better does the supercharged version bring?
- Additional wooden elements: auction hammer, 1 discount marker, 1 "Stage 2" marker and 1 "Game over" marker;
- Additional rules specific to the "Germany" board;
- Additional rules, specific to the "USA" board;
- New rules for the cheapest power plant card;
- New 2-player rules;
- Fuel markers in shapes corresponding to each type of fuel separately;
- Revised round order track to keep track of turn order track;
- Changed power plant and fuel graphics on cards;
- Changed sleeve of "small power plants" cards.
- two-sided board (USA / Germany)
- 43 power plant cards
- over 200 wooden markers
- money used in the game
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.