XCOM 2 Collection Steam Key GLOBAL
XCOM 2 is a turn-based science-fiction game set in the near future that continues the events from the previous title, XCOM: Enemy Unknown. The Earth failed to defend against the aliens and the XCOM members were forced to ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 17 more offers
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent sellerSponsored98%Positive feedback2809
View offer details$ 11.71
- 0SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback16600
View offer details$ 6.51
- 0PrimekeystoreExcellent seller94%Positive feedback6455
View offer details$ 6.53
- 0EgEgames_empireExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2839
View offer details$ 6.62
- 0Gamersgift92%Positive feedback713
View offer details$ 6.75
- 0GlobalsafecodesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4301
View offer details$ 7.15
- 0Goty_digitalExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5395
View offer details$ 7.35
The product key sold on this page is intended for the Steam platform and has no territory restrictions. Purchase the game and download it directly from Steam.
XCOM 2 is a turn-based science-fiction game set in the near future that continues the events from the previous title, XCOM: Enemy Unknown. The Earth failed to defend against the aliens and the XCOM members were forced to withdraw to the underground. As they are the last hope for humanity, they decide to form a resistance force and face the aliens and the ADVENT one final time.
The game was developed by Firaxis Games and published in 2016 by 2K Games. It is available on both PC (Windows, macOS, Linux). XCOM 2 Collection contains the base game XCOM 2, as well as 4 DLCs: Resistance Warrior Pack, Reinforcement Pack, War of the Chosen – Tactical Legacy Pack, and War of the Chosen expansion.
XCOM 2 follows the story known from Enemy Uknown and Enemy Within. XCOM organization failed to defend the Earth against the evil arrivals and were forced to withdraw to the underground. Aliens, with help of the ADVENT administration, took control over humanity and now rule the planet.
People are brainwashed, as ADVENT regime tries to convince the public that aliens came in peace and were provoked by the Earth’s forces. After years of oppression, XCOM returns as a resistance movement. The player once again takes the role of the XCOM Commander, rescued by Central Officer Bradford from a long-time stasis.
Gameplay and game modes
XCOM 2 is mostly a single-player game, but it also features a cross-platform multiplayer mode to play with friends. In XCOM 2, you will need to carefully manage your squad, develop technologies, and engage in combat with enemies. The battles are played in a turn-based fashion, requiring a tactical approach and smart use of available items, weapons, gadgets, and units’ special abilities.
The game features many different modes to play besides the main campaign. DLCs found in the XCOM 2 Collection introduce challenge mode, legacy operations, challenge archives, and custom player-made skirmishes.
DLCs in collection:
- XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack adds a selection of new vanity items, allowing you to further customize your squad. Put on new headgears, try a war paint, and wear new Resistance Warrior Kevlar Armor which comes in a few different variants.
- XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack is a bundle of 3 DLCs – Anarchy’s Children, Alien Hunters, and Shen’s Last Gift. The pack adds a huge amount of customization options, new weapons, missions, and Alien Rulers, a new type of powerful enemy which grants incredible rewards when defeated. The DLC also introduces a new status and items that can inflict it – freeze.
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack is a tribute to the previous titles from the franchise and features new challenging gameplay modes in the newly added Legacy Hub. The introduced maps and weapons are mostly remastered ones or inspired by the ones known from the earlier games. There is also an editor which allows to create custom tactical skirmishes.
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen
War of the Chosen expansion pack focuses on a new type of powerful elite aliens – The Chosen. DLC also features three rebel factions. With their help, you may be able to overcome the new threat. The new Bond mechanic may also prove useful – pair your troops and let them develop new abilities as they are both deployed in the same mission.
XCOM 2 was a warmly welcomed successor to the Enemy Unknown and Enemy Within games. Critics praised game’s new concealment mechanic which allows the player to freely move the squad around the map and scout the area until spotted by the enemy. Reviewers also noted the randomly generated maps, a rewarding difficulty level, and addition of modding tools.
- Continue the story – rebuild the XCOM organization and fight back both the alien oppression and ADVENT administration,
- Customize your squad with tons of new vanity items – war paintings, headgears, armors, and more,
- Fight The Chosen, Alien Rulers, the Lost, and many new dangerous types of enemies introduced in the DLCs – equip new powerful weapons to increase your chances of succeeding,
- Face challenges of increasing difficulty in the newly-added action-packed gameplay modes,
- Join the community of modders and enhance your experience by installing the popular add-ons made by the most dedicated fans of the series.
Release Date: 2016-02-04
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for XCOM 2 Collection Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for XCOM 2 Collection Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.