XCOM 2 (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - EUROPE
XCOM 2 is a turn-based strategy game, a sequel to the very popular XCOM : Enemy Unknown, which takes place 20 years after its predecessor. Even though, the XCOM 2 gameplay did not change much and the basic rules remain t ...Read More
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback6896
View offer details$ 12.85
- FaFasteasygameEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback1435
View offer details$ 14.92
- Games4worldEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback4096
View offer details$ 22.30
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5026
View offer details$ 22.32
XCOM 2 is a turn-based strategy game, a sequel to the very popular XCOM : Enemy Unknown, which takes place 20 years after its predecessor. Even though, the XCOM 2 gameplay did not change much and the basic rules remain the same you still need to establish new tactics in order to prevail.
The XCOM game series has its origins in the 90’s and was revived for a more vivid experience and delivered to the most devoted fans of the franchise.
The Earth was conquered by aliens. Though, the extraterrestrials build beautiful cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity, they eliminate everyone who firmly opposes their new order. The Humanity lives “in chains” and only the ones that have found themselves at the edges of the world can experience at least a little freedom. But hope has not died completely to everyone. The remnants of the XCOM forces that have long been chased and hunted finally get to gather up to, once again, stand up for humanity. As the commander of forces you need to build a base and train new soldiers. Using guerilla warfare to eliminate the XCOM 2 alien threat and free Earth from the enemy hands.
- Mobile Base – as your organization must remain under cover and constantly keep changing location, you have adapted an alien supply craft to XCOM’s mobile base. Take your forces to various locations, eliminate the invaders and expose their sinister plan.
- Classes – train new soldiers as the resistance grows. You can choose from 5 classes – PSI Operative, Ranger, Grenadier, Sharpshooter and Specialist. Each of them has a different set of abilities and available weaponry.
- Warfare – as your organization stays in the shadow, it is not the right time to start an open conflict. The XCOM partisans conduct guerilla tactics – ambush enemy patrols, loot enemy gear and artifacts, rescue VIPs and leave not a single man behind.
- Characters – meet Central Officer Bradford and An-Yi “Lily” Shen known from XCOM: Enemy Unknown , and dr. Richard Tygan, a scientist who learned the possibilities of ADVENT and fled to join the XCOM.
- Enemies – encounter powerful aliens and the ADVENT – a group of collaborators who favour the invaders. With advanced technology, they will do whatever it takes to establish a new regime.
- Upgrade weapons and armors – use your scientists and engineers to combat the alines
- Unique Challenges – visit various places from wildlands to the depths of alien-controlled megacities. Thanks to the infinite combination of randomly generated maps, missions and goals there are no two missions that would be alike.
- Steam workshop integration – create your own missions, campaigns, classes and other features to share them with the XCOM2 community.
Release Date: 2016-02-04
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for XCOM 2 (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for XCOM 2 (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - EUROPE may change over time.