Yakuza: Like a Dragon | Day Ichi Edition (Xbox One, Windows 10) - Xbox Live Key - UNITED STATES
Continuation of the Yakuza series in a completely new, refreshed, seventh part. Regain your unjustly lost freedom and try to find answers to the questions that haunt you in the strange and crazy world of Yakuza: Like a Dragon.Read More
Yakuza: Like a Dragon’s Day Ichi Edition includes the Legends Costume Set featuring eight costumes representing fan-favorite figures from the Yakuza series, from Kazuma Kiryu to Daigo Dojima.
Yakuza 7 Like A Dragon key is meant to be activated on the Xbox Live Platform.
Yakuza 7: Like a Dragon (alternative titles - Whereabouts of Light and Darkness or Ryu ga Gotoku 7: Hikari to Yami no Yukue) is a role-playing action game created by Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio and published, thanks to Sega, in 2020. This time, the main character of the story is not known from the previous parts Kazuma Kiryu, but a man named Ichiban Kasuga.
After 18 years in prison for crimes he did not commit, Ichiban Kasuga is finally released and faced with many changes that have occurred in the surrounding reality during that time. It turns out that no one expected his return and his clan was destroyed. Ultimately, the protagonist goes to the street and becomes this weird homeless guy, but shortly after that, he embarks on a journey to clarify the whole inconvenient situation.
The action takes place in Yokohama in the Isezaki Ijincho district, which is much larger than the district known from the previous parts of the Yakuza series. The open world presents a whole variety of interesting locations that faithfully recreate everyday life in a Japanese city, there are also cultural curiosities and a lot of eccentric details - characteristics of the Yakuza series.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon lets you play the hero you just cannot dislike. Ichiban Kasuga is a spirited man, enthusiastic and perhaps a little crazy. His companions are very special in a similar way, and they fight battles together in the streets of Yokohama as well as enjoy all kinds of entertainment. The fight is played in turn-based mode, you have complete control over each of the team members and every one of them has different skills. Despite the turn-based mode, combat is extremely dynamic, and there are also unexpected elements, such as characters who can hit out of turn. This happens, for example, when NPCs like your character or when you pay someone to help you in combat.
It is also a typical RPG but set in an unusual world. Even your opponents are not ordinary people because they look rather extraordinary. The world offers you a lot of interactions with NPCs, as well as a lot of side quests and entertainment. You can go to karaoke, play collecting cans on the street, race, play mahjong or start your small business and indulge in economic recreation. All actions in the game are aimed at getting experience, useful items or strengthening the bonds between the heroes. Every activity comes in handy here. Added to this is crafting, the ability to level up in dungeons (which are simply sewer here) and the ability to change your profession during the game.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon has received many positive reviews on Steam. In Japan, the game earned several awards and prizes and broke sales records in the first days of its release. Players particularly liked the combat system, originally considered risky, but ultimately getting surprisingly positive opinions. In addition, the game has a unique style and a wide range full of strange personalities and wild adventures, which must have been met with enthusiasm from the players.
- Involve in an adventure set in a brand-new location of Yokohama.
- Play a hero full of passion, extreme emotions, energy and a wicked sense of humor.
- Get involved in additional tasks and games - the game offers you character development through basically every possible activity, nothing here is lacking purpose.
- Control your teammates in turn-based combat full of action and dynamics - use the most useful skills of your comrades.
- Relax - although the game is incredibly dynamic and maintains a constant level of attention, it is joyful and enjoyable gameplay, especially for many hours of great fun full of unexpected twists.
Release Date: 2020-11-10
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Yakuza: Like a Dragon | Day Ichi Edition (Xbox One, Windows 10) - Xbox Live Key - UNITED STATES. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Yakuza: Like a Dragon | Day Ichi Edition (Xbox One, Windows 10) - Xbox Live Key - UNITED STATES may change over time.