- Theme:Horror, Mystery
- Type of player:For geeks, For one player
- Game Name:Call of Cthulhu
- Brand:Black Monk
A world of mystery, horror and adventure in a box!
Call of Cthulhu: The starter kit contains everything you need to start your adventure with Call of Cthulhu RPG - a story-driven game full of puzzles and horror!
One of the players takes on the role of the Keeper of Secrets, the narrator who leads the game, who presents the other participants in the game with the story and plot of the adventure and plays the characters they meet. The rest of the players take on the role of Mystery Researchers, discovering dark secrets, encountering terrifying monsters and thwarting the plans of sinister heroes' sects by chance. & Nbsp; Together with your friends you will create and develop a story in which each of your characters will play an important role and have the chance to thwart a wicked plot or stop a horror from beyond space and time!
Contents of the Call of Cthulhu box: Starter kit:
- Book 1: Introduction and Alone Against the Flames - a one-man scripted adventure that will teach you the basic principles of Call of Cthulhu while solving the mystery
- Book 2: Call of Cthulhu Starting Rules - Basic Rules, Everything You Need to Start the Game
- Book 3: Scenarios - The Three Starting Adventures
- detectives ready to play - five ready to play characters
- empty investigator cards - for creating your own investigators
- dice set - A set of seven polyhedral dice for use in the game
- materials for players - a set of ready-to-use aids for the game
Alone Against Flames
A single-player scenario in the form of a paragraph game. As a result of a combination of circumstances, the researcher ends up in the small village of Emberhead. She will quickly find out that she has a terrifying secret. & Nbsp;
Paperwork Scenario for 1 to 2 players and a Ranger. The investigator's investigation into a break-in and mysterious disappearance takes an unexpected turn. Not everything is as obvious as it may seem. & Nbsp;
Edge of Darkness
Scenario for 2 to 5 players and a Ranger. Researchers receive a call to a dying friend who asks them for help in correcting the mistakes of their youth. An abandoned farm near Arkham will become the scene of terrifying events.
Scenario for 2 to 5 players and a Ranger. A jazzman from Harlem has an unusual trumpet, the sound of which can move even the dead. Researchers learn the history of the musician and try to prevent a terrible catastrophe.
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.