FIFA Games List
The FIFA video game series is probably the best football simulation franchise available. While Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer is hot on its tail, EA Games' legendary series is the one that most people think about when it comes to football video games. The reasons for that are many - official FIFA sponsorship, excellent gameplay mechanics created by the developers at Electronic Arts, yearly releases bringing more or less effective upgrades, to name just a few. If you want to find out how FIFA football games reached its today's status and learn about the best titles in this long-running series, you're more than welcome to read the text below.
- Offer from 1 seller6.33EUR9.99EUR-37%
- Offer from 6 sellers44.74EUR
- Offer from 8 sellers15.18EUR
- Offer from 5 sellers35.04EUR
- Offer from 7 sellers17.99EUR19.99EUR-10%
- Offer from 1 seller15.4EUR19.99EUR-23%
- Offer from 3 sellers147.36EUR
- Offer from 1 seller48.12EUR
- Offer from 5 sellers19.99EUR
- Offer from 1 seller24.99EUR
- Offer from 2 sellers15.18EUR36.95EUR-59%
- Offer from 6 sellers9.25EUR18.99EUR-51%
- Offer from 5 sellers17.45EUR29.99EUR-42%
- Offer from 6 sellers31.19EUR
- Offer from 11 sellers10.1EUR39.99EUR-75%
- Offer from 4 sellers181.99EUR
- Offer from 5 sellers8EUR28.15EUR-72%
- Offer from 6 sellers4.24EUR14.99EUR-72%
How did it all begin?
The first game in the FIFA series was FIFA International Soccer, released on PC, Amiga, and Sega CD in 1993. This initial venture into the world of football had little to do with how we imagine the FIFA games now. There were no licensed players, only national teams were available, and the gameplay was nothing to write home about. Despite that, the game stood out among other similar titles thanks to its presentation and mechanics and was very well received by contemporary critics and players.
After FIFA International Soccer came the numbered editions of the series, each named after a subsequent year: 95, 96, 97, 98, etc. Each game added new features, bringing the series closer and closer to a full-fledged football simulator. Certain editions of the game had a specific theme. For example, FIFA 98 and 2002 focused on the World Cup event occurring in that year. Since FIFA 95, the players could play as the most popular national club teams, including Manchester, United, Real Madrid, Arsenal, etc.
FIFA 09 was another groundbreaking installment in the series, as it introduced a mode without which most players can't imagine the series - FIFA Ultimate Team. FUT mode allowed the players to form their own dream team of football stars and put them out against other players in online matches. Since its release, FIFA Ultimate Team has undergone several changes, and updates continue to be released to this day.
Outside the main series of games, EA released various spin-offs for the series. Due to the increasing popularity of street football, the FIFA Street series was released from 2003 to 2012. The games in the Street series had completely different mechanics, focusing more on performing flashy tricks and scoring acrobatic goals.
The best games in the FIFA Series
- FIFA International Soccer - the first installment of the legendary series
- FIFA 95 - introduced licensed player names and national clubs
- FIFA 96 - the first game in the series to feature real-time 3D graphics
- FIFA: Road to World Cup 98 - the first game in the series to be associated with the football World Cup.
- FIFA 09 - introduced the FIFA Ultimate Team multiplayer mode.
- FIFA 17 - first-ever FIFA story mode, called "The Journey", follows the road of an aspiring footballer.
- FIFA 20 - a brand new "street" football experience in the VOLTA mode.
- steam games deals
- games like cyberpunk 2077
- fortnite skins
- games for intel hd 4000 & 3000
- games for intel hd 620 & 520
- racing games for 2 players
- shooting games for multiplayer
- football games for 2 players
- games for multiplayer on steam
- strategy games for 2 players
- vr games for 2 players
- pc download games
- gta games list
- nintendo eshop gift cards