VR Online Games
Virtual reality games give the player access to brand new gaming experiences. Putting on the VR headset means full immersion in the world created by the developers. By playing games compatible with VR glasses, you can experience first-hand the thrills of action games, mind-boggling puzzles in adventure games, and so on. And if you have a decent internet connection, you can do that with other players from all over the world. In this article, we'll take a look at what makes VR online gaming so popular and present some of the best titles for virtual reality gear.
- Offer from 1 seller12.15EUR
- Offer from 1 seller11.93EUR
- Offer from 1 seller24.37EUR
- Offer from 2 sellers22.11EUR36.99EUR-40%
- Offer from 1 seller17.74EUR
- Offer from 1 seller21.97EUR39.98EUR-45%
- Offer from 1 seller4.96EUR9.99EUR-50%
- Offer from 1 seller15.92EUR
- Offer from 1 seller11.8EUR
- Offer from 1 seller15.11EUR
- Offer from 1 seller12.43EUR16.79EUR-26%
- Offer from 2 sellers34.2EUR36.99EUR-8%
Why should you play online games in VR?
Before we move on to talking about the games, let's try answering the main question plenty of players ask themselves before they decide on trying VR games online - why? What's so special about standing in the middle of your room, wearing funny looking goggles, and holding two cumbersome controllers in your hands? Isn't it better to relax on the couch, playing online games from a comfortable, seated position. Well, yes and no. If all you need from online games is to relax while playing online games with friends, then by any means - lean back on your couch, put on your headphones, and have a pleasant evening. But if what you want is immersion, unique mechanics, and a decent amount of physical activity, then games that offer VR support should be your go-to.
Among the various positives of VR games, other than prancing about your room pretending to be a soldier, a sportsperson, or anything else, are the social features. Many VR games offer players a chance to meet up online, rather than any actual gameplay. Titles like VRChat offer the players an opportunity to meet up in virtual reality and participate in various activities, from simply hanging out to playing various minigames.
Players who want to experience the fun of playing VR games online have plenty of choices regarding the devices they want to use. Owners of PCs can try Oculus Quest 2, Valve Index, or HTC Vive Cosmos. Owners of Sony consoles can go for PlayStation VR. Each o these headsets has its unique style and offers various features that make plating online even more fun.
The best online games offering VR support
- Creed: Rise to Glory - try your luck against online players in this boxing sports game inspired by the Rocky movie series
- The Forest - a survival horror game that emphasizes cooperation between the players, who must work together to gather necessary resources and defend themselves from enemies
- Payday 2 VR - plan and carry out high-stakes heists, working together with other players to get the highest score.
- Pavlov VR - a virtual reality version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. That's all the description you should need.
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew VR - join the Starfleet and explore the final frontier in a game that should satisfy the needs of all Trekkie gamers
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes - a puzzle game where players must cooperate to defuse the bomb before the timer runs out.