Fishing: North Atlantic (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL
Fishing: North Atlantic is a game / simulator about commercial fishing coming for PC/SteamThe sequel to the popular simulation game Fishing: Barents Sea invites you to put on your captain’s hat once again: Explore the la ...Read More
Fishing: North Atlantic is a game / simulator about commercial fishing coming for PC/Steam
The sequel to the popular simulation game Fishing: Barents Sea invites you to put on your captain’s hat once again: Explore the large ocean of Nova Scotia, try your hand at entirely new fishing methods and enjoy huge range of highly detailed ships in the commercial fishing simulator Fishing: North Atlantic.
Discover majestic world of Canadian Nova Scotia while admiring the vast diversity of ocean life. Explore the fishing zones with upgradable ships and gear as you progress in your career.
Like our predecessor game Fishing Barents Sea, Fishing: North Atlantic makes you experience an atmospheric and realistic game world based on real maps, boats and fish species. Get ready to enjoy new weather systems with upgraded atmospheric effects, North American Vessels and fishing techniques like harpoons and deep-line-buoy-fishing. Purchasing larger boats and better gear will increase your fisherman skills.
Fishing: North Atlantic offers 25 ships at your disposal for all types of fishing styles and fishing techniques like the harpooning, which is used to hunt swordfish and tuna. Start with harpooning, then work your way up to setting deep lines, catching snow crabs or lobster. Do you have what it takes to fulfill this challenging task? Plan the course of your fishing career throughout the whole year: Brave rain and snow while looking for the best fishing areas, but make sure that you are not in danger of exceeding your quotas! A new advanced fish AI will require the use of GPS and fishsonar to follow the movement of your prey depending on weather and season.
- Fishing methods – Harpooning, Deepline, Lobster, Crabbing, Longline, Net, Trawling
- Fish species – Swordfish, Tuna, Lobster, Snow Crab, Cod, Haddock, Pollack, Redfish, Mackerel, Silver Hake
- Advanced water shader and weather system, with realistic weather data from the area
- Dynamic fish prices – Other fishing boats will also fish and deliver fish at the ports, which affects the prices
- Dynamic fish habitats – Fish will swim around the map through the yearly seasons
- 26 real handcrafted boats available from fishing industry license partners
- Huge map over Nova Scotia, Canada (200x300km) with six realistic ports
- Fishing industry licensepartners - A.F. Theriaul & Son, Skipasyn, Scanmar, Hermes, Selfa and Moen Marin
Release Date: 2020-10-16
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Fishing: North Atlantic (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Fishing: North Atlantic (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL may change over time.