Microsoft Windows 10 - Key Activaiton Guide
Table of Contents
- Microsoft Windows 10 Download Guide
- Windows 10 Activation Guide
- Windows 10 Phone Activation
Microsoft Windows 10 ISO File Download Guide
To download Microsoft Windows 10 ISO file use tool available under this page: DOWNLOAD WIN10 ISO
After clicking the button above you will be redirected to a product download page.
You can download Windows 10 installer there by clicking the download button marked on the picture below:
Windows 10 - Code Activaiton Guide
To activate Microsoft Windows 10 code, follow the guide below:
- If you are performing a fresh installation of Windows 10, you will be prompted to enter your code during installation
- Or, after installation, to enter the product key, select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Update product key > Change product key.
To activate Windows 10 by phone, follow the guide below:
- Press the Win+R keys to open Run, then type: SLUI 4, then click on OK.
(Note that there is a space between SLUI and 4.)
- Select your country or region, then click Next.
- Call the provided phone number to reach the Microsoft Product Activation Center. You will first be walked through an automated menu where you must answer a few questions about what product you are trying to activate (Windows 10), whether you have previously activated it (No), and whether you have a product key (Yes).
- The automated system will now describe the Internet Activation process to you. You already know this information, but simply wait for it to complete.
At the end, the system will ask you if you still need assistance.
Tell it “Yes”, and then you will be taken to a human operator.
- The human operator will ask confirmation of what product you are trying to activate (Windows 10), and then they will ask you if you have an Installation ID (Yes – it’s on the same screen as the phone number you called).
- The human operator will then ask you to read them that number. I’ve found you can read it to them relatively quickly and they keep up just fine; and if you speak clearly, you usually only have to read it once.
- The human operator will then turn you back over to the automated telephone system, which after a few brief instructions will read your Confirmation ID to you.
Once the human operator hands the call back to the automated system, click “Enter Confirmation ID” and type in the numbers when they are read to you.
- Once you have entered the Confirmation ID, you can click Activate Windows and if your product key is valid and the numbers have been typed in correctly, you should be all set.
- Adobe Code Activation
- Avast Antivirus Code Activation
- GOG.COM Game Key Activation
- EA / Origin Cash Card Activation
- Epic Games Code Activation
- Battle.net Code Activation
- G2A PLUS Key Activation
- Google Play Code Activation
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Game Launcher) Activation
- IL-2 Sturmovik Activation