Games Like Dark Souls - TOP List
If you’re done with the core Soulborne series and need something similar, you’re in luck. There are many games like Dark Souls out there, and below you’ll find a short list featuring some of the best and most noteworthy ones. Further down you’ll find a gallery with many more, so you’ll certainly find something to match your requirements.
- Offer from 23 sellers14.26USD52.35USD-73%
- Offer from 21 sellers15.59USD41.87USD-63%
- Offer from 22 sellers11.03USD52.35USD-79%
- Offer from 16 sellers14.03USD52.35USD-73%
- Offer from 17 sellers11.12USD26.17USD-57%
- Offer from 32 sellers3.72USD26.17USD-86%
- Offer from 20 sellers10.04USD15.7USD-36%
- Offer from 12 sellers4.92USD31.34USD-84%
- Offer from 11 sellers15USD20.93USD-28%
- Offer from 2 sellers13.23USD15.7USD-16%
- Offer from 57 sellers2.96USD52.35USD-94%
- Offer from 6 sellers35.78USD62.82USD-43%
- Offer from 9 sellers17.07USD41.87USD-59%
- Offer from 11 sellers12.04USD26.17USD-54%
- Offer from 16 sellers2.24USD15.65USD-86%
- Offer from 2 sellers10.66USD15.7USD-32%
Best Games Like Dark Souls
Sekiro came from the team which gave us the Soulborne games, so you can be sure you’re in for many challenging fights and many deaths. Unlike other FromSoftware titles, Sekiro wants you to parry a lot and go on the offensive to throw your enemies off-balance and open them for a deathblow. The setting is also rooted in Japanese history (Sengoku period) and mythology, rather than in European motifs.
Not unlike Sekiro, Nioh mixes Japanese history and mythology in interesting ways. Created by the studio behind the Ninja Gaiden series, Nioh is a fast paced and features many different weapon types, allowing players to find one that matches their playstyle. Over the course of the game players will fight both human enemies and the yokai – various Japanese spirits, enraged by events tied to the game’s story.
Code Vein a post-apocalyptic Soulslike set in a world devastated by a mystical cataclysm. Humanity is reduced to a single outpost, with vampiric Revenants protecting humans from the monstrous Lost. Code Vein features tough bosses, weapon-based classes and abilities, and a powerful creator allowing you to play as some really creatively designed characters.
Although Blaspehmous is a 2D Metroidvania-type game, fans of the Dark Souls series should feel right at home. The game is rooted in the Medieval European (especially Spanish) culture, the overall mood is grim, and the bosses you encounter as The Penitent One and monstrous manifestations of sins and corruption. Blasphemous also looks amazing, with detailed pixel art and cool AND creepy designs.
Monster Hunter: World is a complete change of tone, but despite its upbeat, energetic style many of this game’s powerful beasts can challenge even seasoned hunters. You can either capture and kill most monsters, and in either case you get resources the local blackmisth can turn into new weapons and armour, many of which provide the users with special traits such as passive skills or elemental damage.
- steam games deals
- games like cyberpunk 2077
- fortnite skins
- games for intel hd 4000 & 3000
- games for intel hd 620 & 520
- racing games for 2 players
- shooting games for multiplayer
- football games for 2 players
- games for multiplayer on steam
- strategy games for 2 players
- vr games for 2 players
- pc download games
- gta games list
- nintendo eshop gift cards