VR Games for 2 Players
VR gaming is becoming more and more popular, especially among online players. With titles such as VR Chat and Pavlov, gamers can experience full-power of VR headsets, communicating with each other, playing simple mini-games, or engaging in intense shootouts in virtual reality. Since the VR game market is constantly growing, it can be hard to find a title that will resonate with you. This is where this article comes to play. Here you'll find out about everything you need to enjoy the virtual reality titles, as well as learn about the best 2 player VR games currently available on the market.
- Offer from 2 sellers13.68USD41.71USD-67%
- Offer from 12 sellers5.69USD20.85USD-73%
- Offer from 3 sellers5.67USD20.85USD-73%
- Offer from 22 sellers13.99USD20.85USD-33%
- Offer from 20 sellers7.44USD41.71USD-82%
- Offer from 2 sellers14.06USD17.51USD-20%
- Offer from 2 sellers13.92USD
- Offer from 2 sellers17.05USD23.98USD-29%
- Offer from 2 sellers13.95USD23.98USD-42%
- Offer from 2 sellers29.78USD
What do you need to play the top virtual reality games?
The answer to the question above is quite simple - a good VR headset. Luckily for you, you have a few options available to you, depending on the device you are using. If you plan to play virtual reality games on PC, your best bets would be Oculus Quest 2 and HTC Vive Cosmos. Oculus Quest 2 is the spiritual successor of Oculus Rift, one of the first VR headsets that became available to the gaming masses. OQ 2 provides the player with an unparalleled virtual reality experience thanks to its high-definition image (1920x1832) and controllers that allow for a full 6DOF. HTC Vive Cosmos offers comparable resolution and freedom of movement while also adding external tracking bases. These make the player experience even better by providing a better translation of the player's movement into the virtual reality environment.
If you prefer to experience your VR games on a console, we have an option just for you. PlayStation VR is a virtual reality headset dedicated to the owners of Sony consoles. It has all the features you'd expect from the best VR headset - high-def visuals, excellent motion tracking, and easy-to-learn controls. Thanks to PlayStation Move controllers' support, you don't have to spend a fortune on dedicated controllers. And with the premiere of PlayStation 5 (which can be used with PS VR) and an ever-growing library of exclusive titles, you can be sure that PlayStation VR won't be a waste of money.
VR multiplayer games you can play through the web with your friends
- Beat Saber - an excellent game for the fans of dance and music, which can be played in a multiplayer leaderboards mode.
- Pavlov VR - a virtual reality version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive will test the player's tactical and shooting skills in a new way.
- VR Chat - meet cool new people and participate in minigames thanks to a variety of online lobbies.
- Creed: Rise to Glory - take on your internet pals for the title of the boxing champion.
- Star Wars Squadrons - join the ranks of the Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire and fly into action in this homage to the classic Star Wars flight simulators.
- Phasmophobia - face your worst fears in virtual reality as you investigate reports of paranormal activity.
- steam games deals
- games like cyberpunk 2077
- fortnite skins
- games for intel hd 4000 & 3000
- games for intel hd 620 & 520
- racing games for 2 players
- shooting games for multiplayer
- football games for 2 players
- games for multiplayer on steam
- strategy games for 2 players
- vr games for 2 players
- pc download games
- gta games list
- nintendo eshop gift cards