VR Games for PC
VR gaming is becoming more and more common. Every year more and more developers decide to embrace this new medium and present their stories in virtual reality. VR headsets give the player unparalleled, hands-on experience of interacting with the game's world from the first-person perspective. In this article, we'll take a look at a few of these games, more precisely - the best VR games for PC. We'll also take a look at the best gear you can buy to play games compatible with VR glasses and controllers.
- Offer from 20 sellers14.52USD62.82USD-77%
- Offer from 15 sellers11.79USD62.82USD-81%
- Offer from 20 sellers11.13USD24.07USD-54%
- Offer from 21 sellers10.04USD41.87USD-76%
- Offer from 10 sellers16.58USD38.73USD-57%
- Offer from 24 sellers8.6USD26.17USD-67%
- Offer from 1 seller16.58USD
- Offer from 12 sellers11.22USD26.17USD-57%
- Offer from 11 sellers10.05USD52.35USD-81%
- Offer from 19 sellers7.47USD41.87USD-82%
- Offer from 11 sellers4.44USD
- Offer from 9 sellers5.32USD20.93USD-75%
The virtual world within your reach!
Before we take a look at the best games with VR support, we should get to know the gear the players will need to make them work. Namely - VR headsets and controllers. These devices will transport the players into the game world, allowing them to interact with in-game content and much more.
The most commonly known VR glasses that allow the players to experience virtual reality gameplay is Oculus Rift. Developed by the talented engineers of Oculus VR, this device was one of the first to offer a VR experience to the gaming masses. Right now, Oculus introduces the successor to Rift, Oculus Quest 2, which comes equipped with an upgraded Qualcomm processor, the Snapdragon 865. With its other features, like high-resolution image and 6DOF motion controls, Oculus Quest 2 should be your first choice when it comes to VR headsets.
Another device that provides an excellent experience of playing PC VR Games is the HTC Vive Cosmos. It offers many features that might interest potential VR glasses enthusiasts. Let's take a look at some of them. First and foremost, Vive Cosmos gives the player a chance to play in whole-room VR, thanks to its outward-facing cameras. It also offers higher resolution than many of the available VR headsets and can be equipped with external base stations for improved motion tracking. Those who demand high-quality image and excellent controls will definitely enjoy working with HTC's VR headset.
Both devices offer dedicated stores where the user can purchase various software to make their VR experience even better. They also support SteamVR, so the player can use them to play virtual reality games purchased on Valve's marketplace. Speaking of which, it's time to take a look at...
Some of the best VR titles you can play on PC
- Vader Immortal - one of the best VR games for Oculus Quest offers the player a chance to hang out with the Dark Lord of Sith in his home on Mustafar.
- Superhot VR - the FFP action game with time-bending mechanics is an excellent choice for the fans of games with unique gimmicks
- Half-Life: Alyx - a continuation of Valve's classic series quite literally puts the player in the shoes of titular Alyx, fighting for survival on alien-occupied Earth
- Beat Saber - the perfect tile for the fans of rhythm games who aren't afraid of breaking a sweat
- Pavlov VR - a virtual reality version of Counter-Strike: GO. What else do you need?
- steam games deals
- games like cyberpunk 2077
- fortnite skins
- games for intel hd 4000 & 3000
- games for intel hd 620 & 520
- racing games for 2 players
- shooting games for multiplayer
- football games for 2 players
- games for multiplayer on steam
- strategy games for 2 players
- vr games for 2 players
- pc download games
- gta games list
- nintendo eshop gift cards