Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Zombies Chronicles is a CoD: Black Ops III DLC, containing fully HD-remastered Zombies maps, known from the previous CoD games.Read More
WARNING! This content requires the base game on Steam in order to play.
This package can NOT be purchased in specified countries:
Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, China, Cuba, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Libya, Myanmar, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Syrian Arab Republic, Yemen, Egypt, Lebanon, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Bahamas, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, Brazil, French Guiana.
CoD: Black Ops III is an FPS by Activision, the twentieth in the series, to be more precise. It is, by itself, also a sequel to Black Ops 2. The story of the game takes place 40 years after the events presented in CoD: Black Ops II. Once again, the story follows the fate of a group of black ops soldiers. As they have been cybernetically enhanced, they possess access to a set of special skills and abilities, which can aid them in their missions. The gameplay is designed to support up to 4-player cooperation. The game has also a separate Zombies campaign, which replaces all the enemies with zombies.
Zombie Chronicles for Black Ops 3 is the fifth in a row map pack for the CoD series. In total, it comprises of 8 zombies maps, coming from three CoD titles: World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops II. All of those locations have been HD-remastered to fit the Black Ops III standards.
The maps are as follows:
- Nacht der Untoten (ger. night of the undead) – the first zombies map, featured in CoD: World at War;
- Verrückt (ger. crazy) – also known as the Asylum, much larger than Nacht der Untoten, and filled with various weapons and utilities (such as electro-shock defense systems);
- Shi No Numa (jap. swamp of death) – a swamp surrounded by bushes, trees, and a jungle landscape;
- Kino der Toten (ger. cinema of the dead) – it was the first map available to the players in CoD: Black Ops;
- Ascension – a location in the Soviet Union territory, in an abandoned cosmodrome;
- Shangri-La – an unknown, non-specified mountain range location in Himalayas;
- Moon – much self-explanatory location and the largest zombies map in CoD: Black Ops;
- Origins – a map from the Apocalypse DLC for CoD: Black Ops II.
- Purchase the bundle and enjoy 8 remastered CoD series zombies maps.
- Play solo or with friends.
- The bundle also includes some extras, such as 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium, 2 new Whimsical Gobble Gums, and 5 Pack-A-Punch weapon camos.
- The maps also includes some changes in the CoD: Black Ops III selection of weapons, with some older weapons returning.
Release Date: 2017-06-15
This product includes: