Resident Evil 4 (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - ARGENTINA
Resident Evil 4 is the fourth game of the popular survival-horror game series developed by Capcom in 2005. In the game, players will have an opportunity to once again step into the shoes of the fans' favorite - Leon Kenn ...Leer más
Ofertas con entrega inmediata
- 0Green_and_redPatrocinado98%Comentarios positivos381
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 5.02
- 0Vpn_cheap_xbox_games95%Comentarios positivos827
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 4.09
- 0Keyxboxdigital89%Comentarios positivos568
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 4.24
- 0Instant_gameVendedor excelente100%Comentarios positivos21301
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 5.07
This game can be played on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. However this version DOES NOT include the performance enhancements provided in the Xbox Series X/S version.
Resident Evil 4 is the fourth game of the popular survival-horror game series developed by Capcom in 2005. In the game, players will have an opportunity to once again step into the shoes of the fans' favorite - Leon Kennedy - the protagonist of the iconic Resident Evil 2. RE 4 features unique, dark, and gloomy atmosphere accompanying players for the whole adventure. Developers from Capcom did their best to make players feel overwhelming danger during the gameplay.
As already mentioned, the protagonist of RE4 is Leon S. Kennedy. With time he gathered experience and is no longer a 'rookie cop'. Now he works as a special agent working for the U.S Government. Leon has been assigned for a mission of extreme importance - he must find the U.S President's daughter, Ashley, who went missing somewhere in Europe. The investigation takes Leon to a small and isolated village in Spain. Very soon it becomes clear that something is wrong with the place and people that live there. Leon finds out that the villagers have been infected with a mysterious virus called Las Plagas.
During the gameplay, the action is presented from the third-person perspective, which is a big novelty in the Resident Evil series. Players will spend most of their time exploring various locations and fighting with dangerous enemies infected with Las Plagas. From time to time, we will also stumble upon a logical or environmental puzzle. To help players survive encounters with hordes of infected enemies, developers created a rich arsenal of weapons - players will be defending themselves with pistols, rifles, shotguns, and even rocket launchers. Despite broad arsenal, ammunition is very limited and players should not forget that each bullet counts, as it can be the matter of life and death.
Resident Evil 4 gathered very good reviews in general. According to many, it is the best release of the whole franchise, with great gameplay mechanics, story, and atmosphere. The number of extremely positive reviews and opinions proves, that this is an exceptional position for every survival-horror fan.
- Take the role of Leon - a special agent assigned to find the U.S President's daughter
- Experience an amazing horror story, full of unexpected turns of events, and unique characters
- Uncover the secrets of the isolated Spanish village
- Fight with various enemies, infected with a lethal virus known as Las Plagas
- Use a broad arsenal of weapons that will help you to stay alive
- Stunning HD running at a smooth 60 frames per second for the first time.
- A complete visual overhaul has been performed to bring this revered title to the highest graphical quality ever.
- Fully optimized for the wide screen, texts have been sharpened and textures have been upgraded on characters, backgrounds and in-game objects.
- Steam platform support with Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Trading Cards, global leaderboards, and full game controller support.
- Native keyboard and mouse support with customizable key binding, mouse sensitivity, and mouse acceleration settings.
- This new PC version will include everything from the prior iterations including subtitle support in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish as well as previously released bonus content such as the Separate Ways epilogue.
Fecha de lanzamiento: 2014-02-27
Descriptores del contenido: