Resident Evil 5 (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - ARGENTINA
Resident Evil 5 is a third-person shooter video game released on in 2009. Here you are tasked with taking care of an organization trying to introduce their biological weapon into the world. The game focuses on the coop m ...Leer más
Ofertas con entrega inmediata
- 0Games_digi3000100%Comentarios positivos1
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 5.02
- 0Keyxboxdigital90%Comentarios positivos600
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 5.06
- 0Vpn_cheap_xbox_games95%Comentarios positivos861
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 5.07
- 0Instant_gameVendedor excelente100%Comentarios positivos23857
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 6.42
Warning! This game can be played on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. However this version DOES NOT include the performance enhancements provided in the Xbox Series X/S version.
Resident Evil 5 is a third-person shooter video game released on in 2009. Here you are tasked with taking care of an organization trying to introduce their biological weapon into the world. The game focuses on the coop mode with another player or AI implemented in the RE games for the first time.
In the game you play from a third-person view, the over the shoulder perspective adds a different approach to the gameplay. Players can use various weapons to fight the opponents from handguns, shotguns and sniper rifles to melee weapons and grenades. The weapons can be upgraded with gold collected during the game.
Comparing RE5 to the RE4 the game has implemented considerable changes such as infected opponents wielding guns and grenades. Now you can upgrade your weapons right at the spot from your inventory as well as equip items in real-time gameplay. Every player just as in the previous game, has 9 slots in the equipment, however, this time each item takes the same amount of space which makes the management much easier.
- Two Playable Characters – Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returns and is joined by new playable character Sheva Alomar, an African BSAA agent tasked with investigating the epidemic.
- Two Player Online Co-op – New cooperatively-focused gameplay revolutionizes the way that Resident Evil is played. Chris and Sheva must work together to survive new challenges and fight dangerous hordes of enemies.
- Next Generation of Fear – Features groundbreaking graphics that utilize an advanced version of Capcom’s proprietary game engine, MT Framework, which powered the hit titles Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet and Dead Rising.
Fecha de lanzamiento: 2009-09-15