Warhammer 40,000: Darktide - Imperial Edition Upgrade (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is a first-person action game from 2021 set in the world-famous Warhammer 40k game universe by Fatshark studio, known well for such productions as Warhammer: Vermintide, Escape Dead Island, and ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback43297
View offer details$ 30.78
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback3127
View offer details$ 33.25
Buy Warhammer 40,000: Darktide - Imperial Edition Upgrade and get:
- Loyalist Pack: Purge heresy in style with these 4 unique class outfits, 8 weapon skin patterns, one set of headgear as well as an Ogryn body tattoo.
- Mortis Veteran Portrait Frame: A cosmetic portrait frame used to pay tribute to the fallen defenders of Tertium Hive.
- Caducades Backpack: A cosmetic backpack for human characters. Scavenged from the fallen troops of Cadia, this backpack has been repurposed to serve those still alive and fighting.
- 2500 Aquilas (premium currency)
Requires Warhammer 40,000: Darktide base game in order to play
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is a first-person action game from 2021 set in the world-famous Warhammer 40k game universe by Fatshark studio, known well for such productions as Warhammer: Vermintide, Escape Dead Island, and War of the Vikings.
The hive city on the planet Atoma Prime meets with its inevitable doom. Join the ranks of the inquisition and fight side by side with your friends against Chaos and the heretical cult of Admonition.
Warhammer 40000 Darktide provides both a solo game (in which the control over the other companions of the adventure is taken over by AI) and cooperation of up to four people in the team. It is a co-op first-person shooter, so it is obvious that the gameplay focuses primarily on shooting at the hordes of demonic and bloodthirsty forces of Chaos. However, the game also requires the ability to cooperate as a team, effective planning when exploring locations, and a certain strategy during combat. The entire gameplay and audiovisual setting are kept in a rather dark tone, also presenting high-quality and graphically detailed film images full of blood and violence.
Release Date: 2022-10-30