3DMark Steam Key GLOBAL
3DMark is a computer benchmarking tool developed by UL and released in various versions since 1998. The software is designed to test capabilities of your computer – the score achieved in 3DMark is an easy way to compare ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0Instant_world_keysExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback10552
View offer details$ 24.70
- 0GoGood_trader98%Positive feedback709
View offer details$ 25.48
- 0KinguinExcellent seller92%Positive feedback2286
View offer details$ 26.06
- 0Golden_gamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7235
View offer details$ 28.30
- 0Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2744
View offer details$ 28.30
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback21347
View offer details$ 31.16
- 0LuckypickercomExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1562
View offer details$ 31.25
3DMark key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
3DMark is a computer benchmarking tool developed by UL and released in various versions since 1998. The software is designed to test capabilities of your computer – the score achieved in 3DMark is an easy way to compare the performance of different PCs and measure their power to approximately determine what games and applications they will be capable of running smoothly without sacrificing too much of visual effects.
Professional Benchmarking Solution
3DMark is a professional tool that can be used to measure the real computing power of the chosen computer and it may be used for various reasons. For example, you may want to know how well your computer with currently installed components will handle the latest AAA games. You may also want to compare your results with other computers with similar CPU and GPU to check if your PC runs at its full power, or maybe it could be tweaked to perform faster. Or you may want to compare your score with a computer with a better GPU to see if it’s worth it to upgrade your current setup.
Test PCs, Laptops
The software comes with a variety of tests you can use to benchmark different types of devices, from simple PCs to powerful gaming stations. Find out how powerful your laptop with integrated graphics is and decide if it’s time to get a new one or will be able to handle the newest release of your favorite game franchise. Use 4K DirectX 12 testing and real-time ray tracing benchmark to learn the true power of your high-end gaming PC.
You can not only test the performance of your PC but also how well certain features work on it. You can, for example, test the Nvidia DLSS technology, which uses deep learning and AI to improve game’s performance without sacrificing its graphics quality. Use 3DMark to compare the performance and visuals between images with DLSS enabled and disabled.
System Stress Test
On top of other tests, you can also run a stress test to check how stable the system is under heavy load. It’s especially useful for overclockers as it helps them to quickly detect any possible issues and allows them to adjust overclock settings more precisely. It’s also a useful feature to have in case you built a new PC and wanted to make sure everything is working as intended.
- Use the professional benchmarking tool to easily find out the real computing power of your PC
- Test a variety of different devices using multiple dedicated tests, such as the Night Raid made for systems with integrated graphics or the Ice Strike made for smartphones
- Monitor temperatures, clock speeds, and the frame rate, as they change during the test
- Perform a stress test to check the system’s stability under heavy load
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for 3DMark Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for 3DMark Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.