- 6.97 USD
- 8.05 USD
irtual bus drivers can now look forward to an even greater variety of vehicles in Bus Simulator 16 – the second expansion for the game adds three authentically recreated Mercedes-Benz city buses!
Climb into the cockpit of the nimble Citaro K, the ideal vehicle for even the narrowest streets in Sunny Springs city center, at only 10.6 meters long and 2.5 meters wide. Or maybe you'll decide to take on the all-rounder amongst Mercedes-Benz city buses, the Citaro – 12.1 meters long and featuring three doors, this low-floor bus boasts a high passenger capacity and allows passengers to get on and off without waiting around. You should consider the Citaro G for longer trips between the districts of Sunny Springs and for busy routes; this articulated bus offers plenty of space for your passengers, as it's a whole 18.1 meters long and features four doors. The citizens of Sunny Springs have never traveled in such comfort before!
You must own the main game in order to play the second expansion pack for Bus Simulator 16.
- Three new authentically recreated, officially licensed Mercedes-Benz city buses
- Mercedes-Benz Citaro K: 10.6 m, 2 doors, 2 axles
- Mercedes-Benz Citaro: 12.1 m, 3 doors, 2 axles
- Mercedes-Benz Citaro G: 18.1 m, 4 doors, 3 axles
- ProcessorIntel Core i3 with 3.3 GHz / AMD Phenom
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 470
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space4500 MB
- SystemWindows 7/8/10 64 bit
German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portugese, Russian, English