C# Basics - Course - Oneeducation.org.uk
Can activate in:
United StatesCheck country restrictions
This advanced programming course delves into the intricacies of C# and C++ programming languages, as well as Embedded C programming. With a strong focus on best practices, this course is designed for experienced programm ...Read more
1. Once you have the voucher code go to https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/redeem-voucher
2. Fill in the required information (name, email, phone number etc.)
3. Make sure to recheck your email since we will send the credentials on that email.
4. Enter the key and wait till the course name appears in the “Purchased Course Name” section
5. Click on “SUBMIT”
6. Check your email for the login details.
7. You will find your course assigned on your learning dashboard.
This advanced programming course delves into the intricacies of C# and C++ programming languages, as well as Embedded C programming. With a strong focus on best practices, this course is designed for experienced programmers who want to sharpen their skills and improve their code quality.
The course begins with a review of C# basics, covering key topics such as object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms.
From there, the course moves into C++ development, providing a complete coding guide that covers everything from syntax and control structures to advanced concepts such as templates, exceptions, and memory management.The final section of the course is dedicated to Embedded C programming, a specialized field that is essential for developing software for embedded systems such as microcontrollers and other hardware devices. Students will learn how to write efficient and effective code for these systems, as well as best practices for debugging and testing their code.
Throughout the course, students will work on a series of hands-on projects that reinforce the concepts and techniques covered in class.
By the end of the course, students will have a deep understanding of advanced programming concepts and the best practices that lead to high-quality, maintainable code.
- Understand the fundamentals of C#
- Learn how to code your first project
- Know about string arguments
- Know about the basics of syntax
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the different types of data