Cultist Simulator: The Exile (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE
The EXILE DLC is a story-focused add-on to Cultist Simulator, the award-winning Lovecraftian card game.Europe, 1925. There's the invisible world... and then there's the invisible underworld. The reckoner mobs exist on th ...Leer más
Ofertas con entrega inmediata
- 0PlyxaltdVendedor excelente94%Comentarios positivos18857
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 10.23
- 0World_of_gamesVendedor excelente98%Comentarios positivos49552
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 10.55
- 0KinguinVendedor excelente93%Comentarios positivos16060
Ver detalles de la oferta€ 10.78
This content requires the base game Cultist Simulator on Steam in order to play.
The EXILE DLC is a story-focused add-on to Cultist Simulator, the award-winning Lovecraftian card game.Europe, 1925. There's the invisible world... and then there's the invisible underworld. The reckoner mobs exist on the fringes of the possible. They traffic in the most precious commodity imaginable: life, apportioned and credited in the Cindered Tally of the Madrugad.
Story & Content
You were one of them. Now you're on the run, with nothing but the clothes on your back and a staggering fortune in borrowed years. The reckoner lord you betrayed is intent on extracting every heartbeat you've stolen - even if he has to track you across three continents.Disappear into the mists of the Nameless Name of the Velvet... use your lethal loot to win favour and wealth and build a new life... or choose defiance, and attempt the impossible.
How Do I Begin ?
The EXILE legacy is always available if you've been claimed by Poppy in payment of a debt. You can also begin it directly from the menu screen.
EXILE is a new expansion for Cultist Simulator which shatters and remakes all the rules you knew.
- One New Legacy Forget the long familiar path to ascension. Travel across Europe and beyond. Call in old markers. Plunder haunted places. Cut deals with strange Names. Escape in the nick of time.
- The New Endings Cunning; Patience; Agony; Obscurity; and that's not all. How will your flight end? What is victory, and what is defeat?
- Thirty three Cities Budapest in the strange days of the Hungarian Regency. Kaunas in the grip of the Iron Wolf. Drink tea with poets in Meshad, or absinthe with artists in Granada. Amber Rostock, Red Vienna. Alexandria, and the Invisible Serapeum. The last days of the Nizhny Great Fair. Marrakech, for Glory. And many more...
Fecha de lanzamiento: 2020-05-27