Se connecter / S'inscrire
PAT - Portable Appliance Testing Online Course - Xpertlearning
Peut être activé à:
FranceVérifiez les restrictions de pays
About this course:Ensure Electrical Safety and Compliance: A Comprehensive Guide to Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) for BeginnersAccording to the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, any electrical equipment that has t ...Lire la suite
Check course curriculum: https://xpertlearning.org/courses/portable-appliance-testing-pat/
How to Redeem the code:
- Visit the course here
- Click on: Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code
- Enter your Voucher Code, this will make the cart to 0 amount.
- Provide your details in BIlling details.
- Click: ""Complete Payment""
- Enjoy your course"
About this course:
Ensure Electrical Safety and Compliance: A Comprehensive Guide to Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) for BeginnersAccording to the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, any electrical equipment that has the potential to cause injurymust be maintained to a safe state. Portable Appliance Testing is one method of ensuring the safety of electricalequipment.
This comprehensive PAT Testing course is aimed to offer learners with the skills necessary to carry out theoreticalunderstanding of electrical equipment testing. The course covers the necessary standards, test kinds and test equipment,results, and results recording.
Note: This course is not appropriate for employees who work in environments rated as greater than low risk. Thisincludes schools, gymnasiums, and any industrial facility. While we provide accurate advice, the responsibility lieswith the individual conducting appliance testing to apply these techniques safely and confidently. This course providesawareness level knowledge. In low risk environments, such as offices, it provides sufficient knowledge to allow thelearner to conduct PAT Tests but, in higher risk areas, a greater level of knowledge is required and this course is notsuitable.
What Will You Learn?
- Identify and classify portable electrical equipment, distinguishing between Class I and Class II appliances.
- Understand the legal requirements for workplaces using portable electrical equipment and perform risk assessmentsusing the hierarchy of control.
- Recognize the potential risks associated with portable electrical equipment and specific work environments, andimplement appropriate safety measures.
- Safely select, use, and inspect portable electrical equipment, including cables and plugs, by conducting pre-usechecks, visual inspections, and combined visual
- Determine suitable inspection and test frequencies, understand emergency procedures, and ensure compliance withrelevant statutory provisions for Portable Appliances
- Summarise the significance of the report and presentation as key components of marketing researchDiscuss the ethical principles of research methodology and the importance of integrity in market research