Madden NFL 21 (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL
Try out new gameplay mechanics, which make offensive and defensive actions more fluid, to bring the virtual game even closer to the real deal. Madden NFL 21 NFL Madden 2021 is an American football sports game, developed ...Read More
- Global_safe_keyEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback2820
View offer details$ 19.75
- Games4worldEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback4070
View offer details$ 25.15
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7025
View offer details$ 25.79
- Gamegiftgoblin96%Positive feedback938
View offer details$ 29.98
Try out new gameplay mechanics, which make offensive and defensive actions more fluid, to bring the virtual game even closer to the real deal.
Madden NFL 21
NFL Madden 2021 is an American football sports game, developed by EA Tiburon and published by EA Sports. The game gives the player a chance to participate in the matches of the National Football League, one of the favorite sports in the USA. NFL21 introduced many changes and improvements in comparison to the previous installments, which include revamped offensive and defensive gameplay, changes in Ultimate Team mode, etc. Madden NFL 21 received positive initial reviews from the critics, who praised more fluid control during the match, and updated mechanics of other game modes.
Improved offense and defense
The key change introduced in 21 are the new offensive and defensive mechanics. Thanks to the new system of Skill Stick, the player can launch skill-move combinations, which will help reach a favorable position for scoring a touchdown. The offensive player can also use new maneuvers to gain more field over their opponents by sliding, spinning, and jumping.
The defensive line of Madden 21 has also been equipped with their own set of Skill Stick moves. Aggressive interceptions, clever fake-outs, and powerful tackles will help the player stop the enemy linemen in their tracks. However, the A.I. is smart and will quickly learn to counter repeated maneuvers. Keeping the playstyle flexible will be key to victory on both the offense and the defense.
Rise to Fame
The Career mode offers the player a chance to join the best teams of the NFL. The player will start their career as a high school and later college quarterback before moving to the National League with the team of their choice. The player will have to prove their worth on the gridiron to make their name reach the Hall of Fame.
The Ultimate Dream Team
The Ultimate Team mode works similarly to its FIFA variation. The player builds their dream team out of the best league players, taking on the opponents in online matches. The player can develop their team by winning games and collecting special MUT coins, which unlock higher-tier players and upgrades.
Welcome to the Yard
Another new addition introduced in NFL 21 is the Yard mode. Similar to FIFA’s VOLTA, The Yard takes the player to the world of backyard games, played in the dirt and mud, outside the NFL regulations. The player can create their avatar and take them and a team of American football stars through an exciting journey across various locations on the world, including a stadium near the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, and more.
Madden NFL 21 was met with a mostly positive initial reception. The reviewers praised the changes introduced to offensive and defensive gameplay, including the Skill Stick moves, which made the game more fluid and customizable. The Yard, a new mode inspired by VOLTA, was also noted for introducing a bit of freshness to the game’s formula.
- Enter the world of high-octane American football action
- Play the league matches against the best NFL teams
- Test the new gameplay mechanics, including offensive and defensive Skill Stick moves
- Build your squad in Ultimate Team mode and take on other players in online matches
- Play football around the world in the Yard mode
- Face of the Franchise: Rise to Fame — Rise to fame and become immortalized in Madden NFL 21 as you transcend NFL history and shape your own path to greatness.
- Take Control — Master innovative running enhancements and live playbooks to run up the score.
- X-Factor 2.0 — New X-Factor abilities, fresh out of the lab, are designed to elevate the stars of a new generation in Madden NFL 21.
Release Date: 2020-08-28
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Madden NFL 21 (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Madden NFL 21 (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL may change over time.