Mass Effect Andromeda Origin Key GLOBAL
After five years, the Mass Effect series returns in glory. Mass Effect Andromeda is a fresh start, set in another time, another place, and featuring a host of updates to the familiar format.Become humanity's Pathfinder t ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback64938
View offer details$ 42.43
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3154
View offer details$ 42.92
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26229
View offer details$ 43.70
Mass Effect Andromeda (PC) for Origin platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
After five years, the Mass Effect series returns in glory. Mass Effect Andromeda is a fresh start, set in another time, another place, and featuring a host of updates to the familiar format.Become humanity's Pathfinder to a new galaxy, discover new species, and make uncomfortable alliances. The Andromeda galaxy is waiting for you.
A whole new world
Say a long sweet goodbye to the Milky Way. You have been chosen to participate in an expedition to the Andromeda galaxy to look for new habitats, alliances, and technology.The journey will take you 600 years of travel in cryosleep, and there is no going back. But why would you want to, when you can be the first being from our Galaxy to set foot on truly alien planets?
Mass Effect Andromeda gameplay
Exploring alien locales requires skills and equipment worthy of an explorer. This is why Mass Effect Andromeda (PC) gives you a jetpack: to make your traversal faster, your combat more mobile, and your dynamic entries more stylish. And if you need some long distance travel why settle for four wheels, when you can have six. Nomad is a faster, better and slicker younger brother of the famous Mako from Mass Effect 1.
In the old days, there were six classes. But that is old history now. The Pathfinder has access to seven profiles and three skill categories, neither limiting progressing in others. Shape the protagonist Sara or Scott Ryder the way you want to play them. And don't worry about bad choices, redistributing your skillpoints and changing profiles will be always available.
After the Rachni, the Collectors, and the Husks, Mass Effect Andromeda brings a new mysterious enemy, called the Kett. These bipedal beings have an unknown agenda pushing them into becoming antagonistic to the explorer's goals. Their dark, organic-looking armor gives them a disturbing appearance, not unlike the Protheans. Will the Pathfinder uncover their goals and prevail in the face of adversity?
Mass Effect Andromeda provides an open world worth exploring. Travel across alien planets on foot or in your trusty Nomad and find valuable resources to mine. Use your discoveries in a crafting system allowing you to create better versions of your weapons and armor. Just because you're new in town doesn't mean anyone will put up with your outdated gear!
Mass Effect Andromeda takes the players on a journey where nobody from the Milky Way has ever set foot. Go on a 600-year journey to a galaxy far away and find out, if there is a place humanity out there.
Mass Effect Andromeda features
- Freedom of progression - the classes from the first ME trilogy are gone. Shape your character's skills the way you want, and reshape them with easy respecs
- Better traversal - whether on foot supported by a brand new jetpack, or in Nomad, a better, faster, slicker version of ME1 Mako, travelling the Mass Effect Andromeda open world is better than ever before in the series
- New heroes - follow the Ryder siblings, Sara and Scott, helping one of them become a fully-fledged Pathfinder
- Co-op multiplayer - pop into multiplayer at any time and team up with friends to complete special missions and share the fun
- Stunning visuals - Mass Effect Andromeda uses the Frostbite 3 engine to its limits, bringing you gorgeous 4K graphics to admire
Release Date: 2017-03-23
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Mass Effect Andromeda Origin Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Mass Effect Andromeda Origin Key GLOBAL may change over time.