Outer Wilds (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Outer Wilds takes the player to the farthest reaches of space, where a mysterious temporal phenomenon wiped out an ancient civilization. Explore the planets and find the clues behind the cataclysm before it's too late.Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 5 more offers
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6357
View offer details$ 14.99
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65393
View offer details$ 15.03
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3172
View offer details$ 15.12
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback526
View offer details$ 15.18
- 0Luckypicker98%Positive feedback644
View offer details$ 15.25
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback477
View offer details$ 15.27
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26177
View offer details$ 15.38
Outer Wilds key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Outer Wilds is an action-adventure game developed by Mobius Games and published by Annapurna Interactive. The game is set in a solar system stuck in a time loop, which resets every 22 minutes. The player, an unnamed astronaut, tasked with researching the system's ancient civilization, must figure out the cause of this phenomenon.
Outer Wilds was met with positive critical reception, with the reviewers praising the original premise and intriguing time-loop gameplay mechanics.
Exploration on the clock
The main feature of Outer Wilds game is the time loop system incorporated in the gameplay. The player's mission is the time constantly resetting, as the system's star goes supernova and consumes all nearby planets.
The player's job is to explore each world and gather enough clues to continue their mission before the time-loop closes again and the astronaut is returned to the starting point of their mission. The player retains all knowledge of what happened in the previous loop - for example, finding a hidden message leading to a clue carries over, so the player can go straight for their objective and ignore looking for the message again.
While exploring the alien worlds, the player will have to keep an eye on their health and oxygen levels. They can be replenished y locating a world with trees or returning to the ship to resupply. Dying before the loop ends returns the player to the start of the game
The mysterious race of the Nomai left the clues of their once-great civilization scattered across a small planetary system. An unknown event causes the sun of the system to go supernova at specific time intervals, erasing all life. Your task is to explore the planets and discover the cause behind these events. Pack your gear, space cadet, its time for you to make your mark in the history of the universe.
Outer Wilds received a positive reception from the critics. The game was praised for its intriguing gameplay mechanics, requiring the player to find quick ways to explore the game's environment before time is reset again. The reviewers noted the title's interesting story, tied directly into its gameplay mechanics. Another positive feature was the changing environment, requiring the player to adjust their exploration strategies accordingly.
- Explore the system afflicted by a strange temporal phenomenon
- Gather clues about the mysterious civilization of Nomai and find the cause of the time loops
- Carefully traverse the ever-changing environment to locate hidden entrances and secret messages
- Mind your oxygen levels, or you will find yourself back at the beginning of your adventure
- Use different kinds of exploration gear to make your tasks easier
Release Date: 2020-06-18
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Outer Wilds (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Outer Wilds (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.