Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (Standard Edition) - Origin - Key GLOBAL
Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville is a third-person perspective shooter game, developed by PopCap Games and published by Electronic Arts. In the game, the player takes control of one of two rival factions – her ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 8 more offers
- 0GmcomparecomExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2495
View offer details$ 8.82
- 0EllisonstoreExcellent seller93%Positive feedback2225
View offer details$ 8.84
- 0Bestbuy86Excellent seller100%Positive feedback2179
View offer details$ 12.78
- 0KinguinExcellent seller91%Positive feedback4027
View offer details$ 12.83
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback3358
View offer details$ 12.88
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4578
View offer details$ 12.90
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback96632
View offer details$ 12.93
PvZ Battle for Neighborville key is meant to be activated on the Origin platform.
Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville is a third-person perspective shooter game, developed by PopCap Games and published by Electronic Arts. In the game, the player takes control of one of two rival factions – heroic plants and the horde of undead zombies. The two armies fight each other for the control of the city of Neighborville. Battle for Neighborville features several gameplay modes, including Funderdome 4v4 battle arena, free-roaming Ops mode and more. PvZ: Battle for Nighborville received mostly positive reviews, with the critics praising the games content and multiplayer features.
Fight the undead with photosynthesis
Much like its predecessors, Battle for Neighborville pits against each other two rival factions – the plants and the zombies. Each faction is represented by several classes of fighters: attack, defend and support. Many familiar faces make their return in BfN, such as Chomper, Peashooter, All-Star and Captain Deadbeard. There are also new units for the player to use, including stealthy Night Cap, Electric Slide, charged with shocking powers, and Snapdragon, who can blaze through enemy ranks with his fiery breath.
The game features several game modes the player can try solo or in cooperative and competitive multiplayer. There is the Funderdome – a 4v4 battle arena, Turf Takeover, where the player compete for securing objective points, and Team Vanquish, a team deathmatch-like mode. The player can also enjoy fighting solo against AI in free-roaming regions and explore the town of Neighborville, a social region where the bases of plants and zombies are located.
Experience the story of an ancient conflict
The even the elders do not remember how did all this start. Who fired the first acorn at a zombie? Who pulled out the first plant from the ground? All that is known is that the conflict between the plants and zombies lasted for years and will continue to last until one of the factions prevails. Their arena is Neighborville – a very nice town, if it weren’t for the ongoing power struggle. Join the ranks of plants or zombies and participate in the battle for domination over the town. Fight in the streets, on hills and meadows, to prove which side is the strongest.
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville received mainly positive reviews from the critics. The reviewers praised the amount of single and multiplayer content included in the game, the variety of game modes, diverse roster of characters old and new, as well as the graphics. BfN was highly recommended as a perfect way to spend a fun afternoon.
- Plants vs. Zombies! Join one of the rival factions and experience their ancient conflict firsthand.
- Welcome to Neighborville! Explore the town/battle arena and three other regions in free-roan mode.
- The tale of an ancient conflict! Decide whose side are you on and play the game as either the heroic plants or evil zombies.
- Friends old and new! Play as one of the characters from the previous games or as brand new ones.
- Game modes galore! Participate in various cooperative, competitive and PVE multiplayer modes.
Release Date: 2019-10-18
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (Standard Edition) - Origin - Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (Standard Edition) - Origin - Key GLOBAL may change over time.
- GermanSpanishFrenchItalianEnglishPolishRussianChineseKoreanJapaneseDutchPortugesePortugese-BrasilSpanish - Latin America