Tales from the Borderlands (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Return to the humorous sci-fi universe of Borderlands and join a Hyperion employee Rhys and a Pandoran con-artist Fiona on their quest to locate and open the mysterious Vault. Make important choices and live with consequences.Read More
Show 6 more offers
- RaRate_will_receive_giftEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2568
View offer details$ 15.71
- JaJackacero100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 15.73
- True_keys100%Positive feedback366
View offer details$ 15.80
- KeysellgalaxyEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback18898
View offer details$ 15.86
- NoNostaljack70%Positive feedback36
View offer details$ 16.21
- Bestbuy86EXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback1474
View offer details$ 17.96
- AlAllaboutgames98%Positive feedback113
View offer details$ 18.09
Tales from the Borderlands is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Tales from the Borderlands is an episodic graphic adventure video game developed by Telltale Games and published by the same company. The first episode of the title was released in November 2014, while the fifth and last was made available in August 2015. The game is set in the Borderlands universe and takes place primarily on the Pandora planet after the events from the Borderlands 2. In Tales from the Borderlands, you control Rhys and Fiona as they try to find and open the Vault.
The story is full of humor and it is set after the events from Borderlands 2. It revolves around The Vault, which is believed to be a cache of powerful alien technology. During the game, you will control two different characters working together on their quest to find and open it – a Hyperion employee Rhys, and a Pandoran con-artist Fiona.
Tales from the Borderlands is a graphic adventure and resembles more of an interactive movie than an actual game. You will spend most of your time watching the cutscenes and on choosing the dialogue options you think are the most suitable for the situation. It’s worth noting that your choice matters and the story may go different directions depending on your choices.
During the game, you will also encounter several simple puzzles that need to be solved in order to progress further, as well as simple quick time event sequences that will test your reflexes.
Tales from the Borderlands for PC met with a positive response from critics. Among the most praised elements of the title it’s worth to note its strong characterization, emotional story, and humorous writing. Critics also liked how well the game blends into the universe created by the original Gearbox Software games. Some reviewers even said it is the best Telltale game since the widely acclaimed first season of The Walking Dead from 2012.
- Return to the Borderlands universe and experience the epic dose of humor as you progress through the game
- Craft your own story by choosing the dialogue options that you find the best or the most hilarious
- Visit new and familiar locations and meet returning characters voiced by their original actors, including Handsome Jack, Mad Moxxi, and Claptrap
Release Date: 2014-11-25
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Tales from the Borderlands (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Tales from the Borderlands (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.