The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood UPGRADE (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - EUROPE
ESO Blackwood upgrade is an easy and convenient way to get access to The Elder Scrolls Online’s latest expansion – Blackwood.Read More
- BestgamesaleEXCELLENT SELLER99%Positive feedback7400
View offer details$ 15.63
- CoCodeworld24EXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback17216
View offer details$ 34.42
- WoWorld_game24EXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7826
View offer details$ 39.68
- GlGlobal_digital24EXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback3120
View offer details$ 39.68
Warning! Works only in regions supported by Xbox Live. Full list here.
Notice! This game can be played on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. However this version DOES NOT include the performance enhancements provided in the Xbox Series X/S version.
This DLC Content Requires The Elder Scrolls Online, sold separately.
The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: Blackwood - bonus content at launch:
- Dremora Kynreeve Outfit
- Deadlands Wamasu Pet
- 1× Iron Atronach Crate, including exclusive randomized loot
- 3× Blackwood Treasure Maps
- 2× Experience Scrolls, granting Double XP
The Elder Scrolls Online Blackwood Chapter
Blackwood DLC continues the year-long Gates of Oblivion story, focusing on the well-known entity that players already had the opportunity to meet during The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mehrunes Dagon. Experience new adventures and meet new characters as you explore treacherous ancient lands inhabited by powerful Daedric forces.
Unravel Daedric Prince’s Machinations
Learn another part of the new story and continue your journey as you try to thwart Mehrunes Dagon’s plans. Follow the Daedric plot but don’t let your guard down. Tamriel’s peace is once again threatened, and the world is in dire need of a hero – will you be the one to stop the spread of evil and put an end to the madness?
ESO Blackwood Upgrade
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood upgrade is an easy way to jump right into the action in the fantasy world of TESO. It exclusively contains the Blackwood Chapter that allows players to experience the latest expansion in its entirety. Apart from a new piece of story, monsters, and locations, the Blackwood expansion brings some important changes to the gameplay. Notably, it introduces NPC companions, a long-awaited feature that significantly changes the way how the game is played and how certain challenges can be tackled, especially by those who prefer to play alone.
- A huge open-world environment that can be explored freely
- Next piece of a year-long story, ultimately leading to the Daedric Prince of Destruction
- NPC companions who can help the player’s character during his adventures
- New delves, dungeons, world bosses, and a 12-player trial
Release Date: 2021-06-01