The Sims 4: Parenthood EA App Key GLOBAL
Teach manners, advise, reward, spend time with family, and engage in epic teen fights. All this and more in The Sims 4: Parenthood, an expansion pack that will unveil the backstage of real family life.Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 15 more offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3824
View offer details$ 24.24
$ 26.93-10%$ 26.93$ 26.93
- Gameservice24Excellent seller100%Positive feedback10842
View offer details$ 18.17
$ 21.77-17%$ 20.19 $ 21.77-7%$ 20.19
- KgKgamestradeExcellent seller98%Positive feedback12930
View offer details$ 18.49
$ 21.77-15%$ 20.54 $ 21.77-6%$ 20.54
- StStgameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2395
View offer details$ 18.63
$ 21.77-14%$ 20.70 $ 21.77-5%$ 20.70
- Gameservice_36594%Positive feedback152
View offer details$ 20.12
$ 21.77-8%$ 22.36$ 22.36
- GaGames_cdk85%Positive feedback70
View offer details$ 20.38
$ 21.77-6%$ 22.64$ 22.64
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8167
View offer details$ 20.50
$ 21.77-6%$ 22.78$ 22.78
Warning! This content requires the base game The Sims 4 in order to play.
The Sims 4 Parenthood cd key is meant to be activated on the Origin platform.
The Sims 4: Parenthood is additional content to the successful life simulator, developed in 2014 by Maxis and released thanks to Electronic Arts. Get the Parenthood DLC and enter a world ruled by family life, responsibility, and fun. Are you ready to begin a new chapter of your life?
Sims 4 Parenthood Gameplay
TS4: Parenthood is an entirely new game pack in which you can raise your kids, customize characters with new clothes and hairstyles, and even redecorate your home! Become a parent and lead your child through the following stages of life! Thanks to the new skill - parenting, you have a practically unlimited influence on the development of your kids. Help them with school projects, give advice and teach them new stuff about the world around them. You can plan your family's day, play with kids, engage in arguments, and share your values. How much attention you pay to your child will have an impact on what kind of person he will grow up to be.
Get ready for a nice emotional ride as your kids also have their own character value chart. It includes manners, emotional control, responsibility, empathy, and conflict resolution. Each of these traits can affect whether your kid will be an annoying prankster or a polite member of the community. Also, remember children grow up and turn into sensitive teens very quickly. It means even more arguing and crying, but also learning skills, aging up, and memorable moments.
The Sims 4 Parenthood bundle collects very good reviews in the gaming community. Many believe raising offspring should have long been a feature of the basic version of the game. Plus, the gameplay where you can customize your little Sim's character is quite a challenge, and Sims fans find it especially exciting.
- New parenting skills - raise your child, interact with him, share your values, teach, and be better and better at it!
- Develop the character of a young person - reward your child, encourage him, punish or scold him and see who he will grow up to be
- Have some fun together - play games, learn, spend free time together and get engaged in school projects
- New character customization options - together with the expansion, you get entirely new clothes and hairstyles to customize the appearance of your Sims
- Decorations - a design set allows you to decorate a dream home for the whole family
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes