Tom Clancy's The Division 2 | Warlords of New York Edition (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - UNITED STATES
Tom Clancy's The Division 2Restore order and prevent the collapse of the Washington D.C. Play with your friends in coop and PvP, get powerful weapons & equipment and become one of the chosen ones to protect the Capitol i ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0ExclusivesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2639
View offer details$ 19.67
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback21145
View offer details$ 22.57
- 0FaFasteasygameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2263
View offer details$ 23.92
Tom Clancy's The Division 2 | Warlords Of New York Edition includes:
- THE DIVISION 2 base game
- THE EXPANSION WARLORDS OF NEW YORK
Tom Clancy's The Division 2
Restore order and prevent the collapse of the Washington D.C. Play with your friends in coop and PvP, get powerful weapons & equipment and become one of the chosen ones to protect the Capitol in a state of emergency. The mission does not end with the campaign. Beyond level 30, the Division's agents await new specializations, game modes, raids and much more! The adventure will take place in a fractured Washington D.C post-apocalyptic tint. Fight against an infinity of dangers in the streets, which now combine open spaces with urban areas. Play individually or in co-op with a team of up to four players and complete various activities, from the main campaign and confrontations player vs. player to the Dark Zone.
Tom Clancy's The Division 2 has been considered as the largest and most ambitious video game ever developed. Discover a beautifully designed futuristic shooter with reinvented and modified tools. Experience innovated gameplay, as well as new progression system with twists and unique surprises. Dive into RPG and online shooting experience where exploration and character progression plays an essential role. Visit the world where apparently there are no rules. Encounter various groups of hostile people with whom you will be forced to fight. Play cooperatively to achieve more comfortable victory!
An innovative and captivating gameplayThe plot takes place seven months after the events in New York presented in the first title. This time, you will visit another major city in the United States. Use your tactical & combat skills to emerge victorious from the clashes with different groups of enemies, who fight to take control of the city. Participate in eight-player raids and enjoy 3 free post-release DLCs that will significantly add to the content of the game. The Division 2 hit the market in March of the 2019 and will move the scene to a new, ruined city. As part of a four-player command, your mission will be to liberatea checkpoint that had been occupied by your enemies.
The Division 2 features various types of opponents. Prepare yourself for few headaches during challenging battles, difficult boss fights filled with breathtaking combat situations. Defeat the bosses to gain new weapons. The agents of The Division fight for the same objective, each one with their skills and ways of playing. No component of the squad is essential, and absences are often noticed. Together they fight against an enemy equal in level and always outnumbering them. The challenge is assured.
Graphics and new features
On a technical level, The Division 2 will use an updated version of the Snowdrop graphics engine so its visual finish will be impressive. In the press release, written by Julian Gerighty, creative director of Massive Entertainment, he assures that the experience obtained in these two years will serve them to offer a better product. The Division 2 features open environments and more possibilities to specialize.The Division and The Division 2 can be played entirely solo! However, once the maximum level is reached and the campaign is over, you must learn to play as a team. The difficulties and raids arrivingat a certain points of play are thought to be carried out cooperatively. In summary: The The Division 2 campaign can be completed alone or cooperatively, being accessible to all players. However, loners will have to integrate and cooperate with other agents to keep progressing.
TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION 2: WARLORDS OF NEW YORK EXPANSION
While The Division was working to secure Washington, D.C., a familiar shadow fell over the streets of New York. Aaron Keener - one of The Division's original antagonists, as well as the first Division Agent to go rogue - has brought the factions of New York City under his control, and used them to conquer Lower Manhattan.
With other rogue Agents and a lethal new viral strain at his command, Keener is poised to eradicate what little has been rebuilt since the catastrophic Black Friday pandemic. The battle to restore order continues, but now The Division has a new mission: Stop Keener at any cost.
Warlords Of New York Expansion Features
- EMBARK ON AN EPIC MANHUNT - Rogue ex-Division Agent Aaron Keener has united New York’s factions under his banner, becoming the city’s highest authority and pushing The Division to hunt him down before he unleashes a new virus.
- FIGHT THROUGH THRILLING ENCOUNTERS - To stop Aaron Keener, The Division must first hunt his close guard of four rogue Agents – and deal with enemy factions on the streets, the iconic Cleaners and Rikers.
- EXPLORE 4 NEW NYC DISTRICTS - Lower Manhattan is an all-new, hurricane-devastated area that includes Civic Center, Battery Park, the Financial District, and Two Bridges, all infested with new and familiar threats.
- PROGRESS TO LEVEL 40 - Warlords of New York raises the level cap to 40, and adds a new SHD Level for infinite progression. New players can even create a new level 30 Agent and jump right into the fight for New York.
- ENGAGE IN SEASONS - Warlords of New York kicks off the start of Seasons: a set of new endgame activities, providing a unique narrative, new objectives, and rewards for players.
- ENJOY AN OVERHAULED DIVISION 2 EXPERIENCE - New tactical options are available to players, with four new skills to unlock as well as exclusive exotics, gear sets, and many named items –allowing for diverse playstyles whether you play solo or co-op.
Release Date: 2019-03-15