Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Here is the Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2, a fishing simulator with which you will feel the aspect of sporting competition while relaxing and quieting down as if you were on a real fishing trip. The game will take you to ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26216
View offer details$ 12.31
- 0RaRate_us_and_receive_gift95%Positive feedback76
View offer details$ 14.95
- 0Luckypicker98%Positive feedback644
View offer details$ 15.02
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65446
View offer details$ 17.00
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3173
View offer details$ 17.24
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback526
View offer details$ 17.32
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback477
View offer details$ 17.40
Here is the Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2, a fishing simulator with which you will feel the aspect of sporting competition while relaxing and quieting down as if you were on a real fishing trip. The game will take you to picturesque, generously stocked fishing grounds around the world, recreated with enough detail to captivate you with their unique atmosphere. Above all, you will be faced with the fascinating and demanding challenge of catching more than 60 species of fish: from the inconspicuous common roach to bloodthirsty aquatic beasts like the tiger shark.
The Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 is the sequel to the warmly received fishing simulator of the same name from 2017, which was received by players and reviewers alike. The sequel was developed largely based on the huge amount of feedback coming in from the community of real anglers who played the first part of the UFS. It was partly thanks to them that it was possible to design and create an even more refined fishing simulator - from enthusiasts to enthusiasts.
Improved underwater camera 2.0
One of the most recognizable features of the UFS series is the underwater camera. In Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2, it has been significantly improved over the previous installment. From now on, you can observe the fish both under and above the water. In addition, you have the option to frame the shot to see everything at its best; choose the right camera settings to monitor the fish's interest in the ground bait or bait at all times.
Full support for the controller!
In the UFS2, you are not destined to play with a mouse and keyboard. Indeed, the developers have prepared full support for controllers, which creates completely new gameplay possibilities and affects the overall immersion.Just grab a sit in your armchair, hold the pad in your hands and get even more into the virtual fishing experience, thanks in part to the vibration support of the controller.
Adapt your technique to your target and fishing location
The Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 gives you the opportunity to fish using up to three fishing techniques.
- Fishing float - Sit on the bank, cast your rod and wait. See the float dipping under the water? Into action, there's nothing to wait for. Clip!
- Spinning - Prefer more active gameplay that allows you to explore locations? Gamble on spinning. Choose the right ground bait, taking into account the specifics of the fishery, and cast! But don't forget to use the right technique to guide a bait; it may not matter to the layman, but to the fish - and therefore to the results of your fishing - it matters.
- Ground - A fishing simulator must rivet to the screen? Nothing could be further from the truth. While virtually fishing in the Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2, you can do something else at the same time, such as... preparing fish dishes in the kitchen. Simply set up the rod stand, mount the bait indicators and cast your rods. You will only return in front of the screen when you hear the loud beeping sound of the buzzer. However, don't forget to get to your rod in time!
Up yo 60 fish spieces
Catch the 5-meter giant of the seas! You have up to 60 species of fish to catch
The wealth of fauna is one of the greatest assets of the UFS2. You'll find species of all appearances, types and sizes. One minute you can be fishing for a small roach, and a short time later you are fighting a sea battle with a bloodthirsty tiger shark.It is also hard not to mention the fish models themselves. These have been reproduced extremely realistically in terms of appearance. However, that is not all. Each fish defends itself against being caught in a different way. Pulling a 300-gram specimen out of the water will be a minor skirmish compared to the battle you'll have to fight against bigger and heavier beasts. The bigger the challenge, the more you will depend on the details: choosing the right tackle, adjusting the brake efficiently or controlling the line tension.
In reproducing the appearance and behavior of the fish, the developers of UFS2 have taken care of the smallest details. All this is done so that every casting of the rod foreshadows a completely new and unique adventure.
Compete in tournaments, complete missions, or play without limits In the Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2, you have the opportunity to play in a variety of ways. You will not soon run out of ideas for fun, if only because of the multitude of available modes, which make the gameplay more enjoyable and, above all, more varied.
You can compete with other players in tournaments, complete daily quests, and choose solo gameplay, but also balance between the normal difficulty mode, prepared for new, less advanced virtual fishing enthusiasts, and the realistic mode, which raises the bar and makes the gameplay challenging for real veterans (e.g., by removing the possibility to use the Underwater Camera 2.0, teleport or bait indicators). The entry threshold is whatever you set.
With future updates, the developers have planned to implement a multiplayer mode, so it is definitely worth following the development of the Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2!
- Do you like competing? Test yourself in tournaments! In UFS2, you can take part in tournaments divided into several categories. You can choose between regular tournaments, daily tournaments and also private tournaments organized by other players. In addition to the satisfaction of competing against other virtual anglers, taking part in tournaments also earns you ranking points and prizes offered in the game itself.
- The exception is the player-generated, public or private tournaments. Here, no ranking points are awarded, but the winners take home the entire prize pool, so there is definitely something to fight for! You can compete based on various criteria. The winner, depending on the initial arrangements, can be, for example, the player with the most fish caught, the player with the most fish caught or the player with the highest weight of fish caught in total. What can you do with your ranking points? Climb the leader board with them! Finishing in the top ten UFS2 anglers is rewarded with special in-game gifts. Interestingly, the rankings are reset every month, which adds spice to the competition and allows new players to join in.
- Complete missions and earn rewards There is no time for boredom in Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2. There is always something to do, which is best proved by the periodically organized quests: daily, weekly and monthly ones. Obviously, by completing them you have the chance to win valuable in-game prizes.
- Play offline, if you like! To have fun with the UFS2, you do not need internet access at all. Nothing prevents you from fishing for impressive specimens while playing offline. Although you have to bear in mind that playing offline involves disabling some of the features available in the online modes.
Release Date: 2022-08-22
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.