- 35.32 USD
- 35.87 USD
- 36.20 USD
- 39.55 USD
- 44.39 USD
Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown (Air Combat in US / Europe)
Discover powerful Unreal Engine Technology 4 and enjoy marvellously looking clouds along with highly detailed aircraft and a photorealistic environment. Notice sudden changes during your flight and strive to fight environmental conditions. Do not miss the alternate universe composed of real weapons. Sit comfortably in the cockpit and delve into an engaging story of Ace Combat.
Combat Flight Action Video Game
Experience numerous advanced combat scenarios through photorealistic graphics, intense action, an immersive story, and a multitude of futuristic aircraft! ACE COMBAT 7: Skies Unknown (PC) will make you fly through skies filled with perfectly rendered clouds and highly detailed urban landscapes. Feel the sensation of speed during multiple entertaining air battles. Discover the arsenal of super weapons and formidable enemies.
Story About the war
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (PC) marks the return of Sunao Katabuchi as the main plot screenwriter. Sunao Katabuchi was responsible for the stories of Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies and Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. The game puts you at the controls of advanced fighter jets and offers thrilling air-fighting experiences using photo-quality images, high-intensity tactical manoeuvres, and a large number of futuristic aircraft to fly in. All wrapped up in an exciting plot.
During a captivating story, you will meet exciting, new characters such as:
- Rosa Cosette D'Elise: Princess of Erusea. Although her family was one of the commoners, her father managed to be crowned as the new king in the wake of the restoration caused by the Continental War.
- Mihaly A. Shilage: a Legendary pilot who killed innumerable enemies on the battlefield. He is the best pilot of the experimental unit of Erusea, piloting a Su-30SM model.
- Dr. Schroeder: Engineer working for the EASA (Erusean Air and Space Administration). He is involved in the development of weapons for the army of Erusea and has the typical analytical personality of any scientist.
- Avril Mead: Engineer at the prison base in Ocean. She has an individualistic personality and is known as 'Queen of Scrap' for her ability to repair aircraft.
Prepare yourself for a wonderful adventure filled to the brim with truly engrossing aerial battlefields. Reach realistic clouds and taste the sensation of supersonic speed during fast-paced aerial combats. You can also measure your tactical skills against other players in frenetic online multiplayer battles.
Development of the game and release
Developed in Japan by the Bandai Namco Entertainment and using the Unreal Engine 4 with a new exclusive dynamic appearance, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown offers hyper-realistic flying experience. The PC release date of Air / Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown is planned for 01.02.2019.
Opinions in the gaming industry
Ace Combat is popular aerial combat simulation saga. Its arcade style, sophisticated aerobatics, high altitude dogfights and air missiles are well known to the players from all over the world. The franchise has sold over 12 million copies since its last instalment Ace Combat: Infinity in 2014. The game collects numerous positive comments and reviews on the Steam platform community. Our sellers provide constant promotions, special offers, attractive deals, and price drops.
- Unreal Engine Technology 4: sophisticated cloud graphics, stunning aircraft and a photorealistic environment
- Dynamic Weather: unexpected changes in weather conditions
- Futuristic weapons and numerous breath-taking air-combat situations.
- ProcessorIntel Core i3-7100
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti(2GB)
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space60 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Otherdirectx: Version 11, soundCard: DirectX 11 sound card
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-7500
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB)
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space60 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit OS required)
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Portugese-Brasil, Russian, Korean, Chinese