ARK: Survival Evolved is a popular survival MMO, in which the players create their own character and start their adventure naked on an unknown, mysterious island. As it is typical of such genre, the main objective is to survive. The players need to cater for their characters' basic needs, such as hunger and thirst, as well as maintain the right temperature and avoid various hazards.
Ark Aberration Expansion
In this DLC the players wake up on a strange ARK, called – Aberration. Its characteristic feature is its complex underground biome system, filled with a lot of new creatures, enemies, and many more challenges to approach.
Whatever you do on Aberration, you must watch out for the Nameless ferocious, element-imbued beings, always seeking for a prey. However, they hate light, so perhaps you will be able to use this knowledge to your advantage.
ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack includes a number of unique items to discover and collect (or craft), beasts to tame, environmental hazards (earthquakes, radiation) as well as a new chapter of the story investigate the malfunctioning ARK and discover its mysteries. You will need a lot of strength and bravery to face Rockwell (formerly known as Sir Edmund Rockwell).
The underground regions of Aberration are also rich in new resources, such as Fungal Wood and various Gems. Another novelty are Mushrooms, but be careful not all of them are good for your health!
- ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack puts you on a mysterious and malfunctioning ARK, called – Aberration. Do you have what it takes to survive and discover its mysteries?
- More than 50 new, unique items: hazmat outfits, charge lanterns, wingsuits, and more!
- Tame new beasts and discover new ways of traversing the game world if you are brave enough, you can even try flying on the back of a self-camouflaging Rock Drake.
- Watch out for the new environmental hazards: earthquakes, gas leaks, radiation all of them are there to threaten your health and life.
- NOTE: This is a DLC, so you will need ARK: Survival Evolved first to install and play this content.
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space20 GB
- SystemWindows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)