Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - EA App Key - GLOBAL
Battlefield 3 is 2011 first-person shooter PC game developed by EA Dice and published by Electronic Arts. In the game, the player takes control of various types of army units and leads them through modern warfare environ ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 3 more offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3832
View offer details$ 19.19
$ 21.32-10%$ 21.32$ 21.32
- SaSavedgamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1178
View offer details$ 16.05
$ 17.83-10%$ 17.83$ 17.83
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16876
View offer details$ 16.25
$ 18.05-10%$ 18.05$ 18.05
- FaFasteasygameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2580
View offer details$ 16.46
$ 18.29-10%$ 18.29$ 18.29
- CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5528
View offer details$ 18.25
$ 20.28-10%$ 20.28$ 20.28
- Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback28949
View offer details$ 18.25
$ 20.28-10%$ 20.28$ 20.28
- Gameservice24Excellent seller100%Positive feedback10887
View offer details$ 18.26
$ 20.29-10%$ 20.29$ 20.29
Premium Edition includes all the content released as the part of Battlefield Premium membership, launched in 2012. It offered members exclusive content to the core game. With the premium edition of Battlefield III the player gets, among others:
- multiplayer head start kit
- access to all released DLCs
- priority in server queues
The story of Battlefield three is set during the “War of 2014”, a fictional conflict between involving various regions of the world, including Iraq, Iran, United States and France. The player takes control of various characters: the protagonist of the game, Staff Sergeant Henry Blackburn, member of the US Marine Corps, M1 Abrams tank operator Cpt. Jonathan Miller, F/A-18F Super Hornet weapon systems officer Lt. Jennifer Colby Hawkins and GRU operative, Dima Mayakovsky. The main antagonist of the game is a man called Solomon, a CIA agent who plans to detonate nuclear weapons in New York and Paris.
Battlefield 3 is a first-person shooter game, with battles waged across three game modes: campaign, cooperative mode and multiplayer. In campaign mode, players walk through the main story of the game. In a cooperative campaign, a separate story involving a new team of marines plays out across six levels. However, the main selling point is the multiplayer mode. Multiplayer can host up to 64 player
They can choose one of four types of units: Assault (assault rifles and healing), Support (light machine guns and ammunition supply), Engineer (support and vehicle destruction) and Recon (spotting and sniper fire, as well as creating respawn points using a beacon). Player units, as well as their weapons, are customizable – players can apply various types of camouflage to them. Multiplayer battle modes include Conquest, Rush, Squad Deathmatch, Squad Rush and Team Deathmatch.
BF III players have at their disposal ground units as well as various types of vehicles, including tanks and fighter jets. The game maps include locales such as Paris, Tehran and various other locations in Iran, New York City and areas of Persian Gulf. The maps contain urban and metropolitan areas, as well as spacious landscapes for vehicular combat. A new feature of Battlefield 3 is Battlelog – a free, cross-platform social service. It contains built-in voice and text messaging system, game statistics as well as joining active sessions with friends (they must be playing on the same platform).
Battlefield 3 for PC was met with mostly positive receptions. Critics praised graphics of the game as well as excellent multiplayer mode. They were, however, critical of a story in the campaign mode. BF3 won several awards including Best Shooter and Best Multiplayer Game at 2011 IGN People’s Choice Awards.
If you are interested in great multiplayer experience offered by Battlefield 3 Premium Edition check out the prices in offers section above. The game comes in the form of Origin Key, which means that you’ll be able to download it as soon as you pay.
- Featuring award-winning multiplayer, intense co-op, and thrilling single-player missions.
- Get all 5 expansion packs - Including Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, Aftermath, and End Game. 20 new maps, 20 new weapons, 10 new vehicles, and 4 new game modes.
- One of the best games in the Battlefield series.
- Several improvements over previous games in the series including added mechanics.
- Multiplayer mode that can host up to 64 players and intense co-op.
- Various add-ons, such as new camouflages and assignments.
- Exclusive bonus content.
Release Date: 2012-06-04
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - EA App Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - EA App Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes