BeamNG.drive Steam Gift EUROPE
Pick your favorite car, customize it to the limits and experience one of the best physics-based vehicle simulation games. Participate in various off-road and road races, deliver cargos, or simply drive for fun and crash your car.Read More
- World_of_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback52445
View offer details$ 25.29
- Games4worldEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback3705
View offer details$ 27.20
- Wild_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback42860
View offer details$ 27.98
BeamNG.drive is meant to be activated on the Steam platform in the European region.
BeamNG drive is a vehicle simulation video game developed by BeamNG GmbH and released in 2015 as an early access title by the same company. It is a sandbox game that lets you drive many available vehicles and experience realistic soft-body simulation physics, which is arguably the strongest point of the title. This gives you, for example, the ability to perform crash tests on your car and analyze how its body behaves in slow motion.
The game does not focus on telling any kind of bigger story. It does, however, offer a few single-player campaigns with hand-drawn cutscenes and the open world you can freely explore and participate in various challenges scattered across the map.
Gameplay and Game Modes
The game’s strongest point is its soft-body simulation physics. Initially, BeamNG drive was just a fun way to perform crash tests and observe the cars as their bodies deform in slow motion, but as time passed, developers decided to implement new ways to enjoy the game and to allow players actually play it, not just simulate crashes. As such, the game now offers a variety of challenges and scenarios to tackle, from racing events to cargo deliveries, while retaining its original value coming from the realistic physics and detailed car destruction.
Driven vehicles can have their settings adjusted to personal preferences, both in terms of visuals and car’s maneuverability. You can change car’s color, but also install fender flares, pick different engine transmission, or adjust the suspension using dozens of sliders, just to name a few possibilities and to give you an idea of how much you can actually do.
BeamNG drive received favorable reviews. They noted the endless possibilities presented before players, as well as the advanced physics that is deep to the level rarely seen in the vehicle simulation genre.
- Race and crash your drive and watch it deform in slow motion due to the implementation of real-life forces
- Adjust, customize, and tune your car – notice the subtle differences in its behavior on the road
- Enjoy sandbox open-world experience and drive for fun or participate in various racing events
Early Access: true
Release Date: 2015-05-29
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for BeamNG.drive Steam Gift EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for BeamNG.drive Steam Gift EUROPE may change over time.