Blizzard GiftCard 50 USD - Battle.net - For USD Currency Only
Blizzard offers you a gift card which will supply your or your friend’s Battle.net balance with 50 USD to spend on in-game items and accessories. Choose from the wide variety of skins or mounts for your characters in ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Ibanezblackdotcom99%Positive feedback360
View offer details$ 58.28
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback105209
View offer details$ 58.33
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8755
View offer details$ 58.44
- 0MmogoldshopExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5229
View offer details$ 58.46
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5962
View offer details$ 58.96
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1782
View offer details$ 59.25
- 0Kinguin80%Positive feedback114
View offer details$ 59.97
Warning. You can only activate this Blizzard Gift Card having the same currency configured on your Battle.net account.
Note: This Gift Card will add funds to your battle.net account.
No expiration date.
In order to add Gift Cards to your Battle.net account, follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.battle.net/balance
- Log in to your Battle.net Account.
- Enter the code into the code redemption box.
- If all goes well, you will see a confirmation message and the amount will be added to your Battle.net Balance funds shortly thereafter.
- Check that your funds have been correctly added by looking at your balance in the top-right of your account management screen.
Blizzard offers you a gift card which will supply your or your friend’s Battle.net balance with 50 USD to spend on in-game items and accessories. Choose from the wide variety of skins or mounts for your characters in Heroes of the Storm, pets and cosmetic items for your World of Warcraft account and card packs for Hearthstone. Additionally, among all of the items you or your friend can buy, there are loot boxes for Overwatch, an expansion for Diablo III or mission packs for Starcraft II.
Moreover, it is possible to use the funds for subscriptions, complete packs of items or services for many of the Blizzard products. If you don’t own those games or want to play one of the older ones, such as Diablo II or Starcraft Remastered Edition, nothing can stop you from buying those with the funds from the 50$ Blizzard Gift Card.
Furthermore, the gift card gives you the option to purchase additional content for other games offered on the Battle.net platform. Now you can spend your money from the account balance on games such as Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and its additional Zombie mode episode or Destiny 2 and the Forsaken - annual pass as well as in-game currency for those games.
Buy games, expansions, services and in-game content, cause if you are a fan of Blizzard games or have a friend who can’t get enough of them, you have to get the Gift Card.
- Add 50 US dollars to your Battle.net balance;
- Choose from a wide variety of items offered by Activision Blizzard;
- Activate by yourself, or give it to your friend;
- Buy complete games or expansions