Borderlands 3: Director's Cut (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Borderlands 3 gets even bigger with the Director's Cut add-on, featuring a raid boss encounter, additional story missions, behind-the-scenes extras, and three sets of themed collectibles! Test your mettle against the mos ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 8 more offers
- 0BrBrolexy86%Positive feedback2557
View offer details$ 2.41
- 0DaDarienhun50%Positive feedback2
View offer details$ 2.56
- 0PlPlayersExcellent seller94%Positive feedback1411
View offer details$ 2.59
- 0DiDivineozNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 2.65
- 0SzSzakihdNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 3.84
- 0Fun_keysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6637
View offer details$ 3.88
- 0JaJames4170No feedback yet0
View offer details$ 4.21
Warning! This DLC requires the base game Borderlands 3 on Steam in order to play.
Borderlands 3 gets even bigger with the Director's Cut add-on, featuring a raid boss encounter, additional story missions, behind-the-scenes extras, and three sets of themed collectibles! Test your mettle against the most fearsome of all Varkids.
Her name has long been whispered in blood-soaked legend; now Hemovorous the Invincible has awoken. This colossal raid boss has made her lair on Pandora, and only the fiercest big game hunters have a chance of kicking her chitinous butt in the pursuit of top-tier loot. Better bring some friends to this fight and be ready to get caked in Varkid guts—it's going to get messy! Meanwhile, Ava is convinced she has a lead on some potentially supernatural slayings and has decided to document her findings in serialized podcast form. Consider yourself her gun-toting co-host as you investigate strange happenings on Pandora, Promethea, Eden-6, and Nekrotafeyo in search of answers (and loot) with the help of some familiar faces.
In the Director’s Cut, Vault Hunters can scour the galaxy to solve a string of murders, score loot with three new Vault Cards, and enjoy never-before-seen insights into the development of Borderlands 3. You can also peruse Borderlands 3's beginnings, bloopers, and cut content with a compilation of behind-the-scenes selections. And that’s not all! You can also explore a gallery full of concept art, storyboards, lost maps, and footage of Borderlands 3 from throughout its development.
What is Included
Included in the Director’s Cut are three Vault Cards, which are your ticket to upcoming bundles of themed loot! Once the Vault Cards are released, they can be activated and leveled up to unlock a bevy of cosmetics plus some supremely powerful gear. The first Vault Card will debut with the launch of Director's Cut, featuring items that honor some of Borderlands' most beloved fallen heroes. When multiple Vault Cards are available, you'll have the option to select which one you want to be active.
- Go toe-to-pincer with Hemovorous the Invincible, a gargantuan Varkid raid boss who drops some of the best loot in the game (provided you can actually kill her)
- Visit new locations on multiple planets to investigate a series of seemingly paranormal murders and help Ava launch her Mysteriouslier podcast
- Enjoy a collection of behind-the-scenes content from Borderlands 3's development, including concept art, storyboards, clips, and more
- Work your way through three Vault Cards featuring themed loot and powerful gear! Collect tons of added cosmetics, including new Vault Hunter Heads and Skins, weapon skins and trinkets, lively emotes, ECHO Device skins, and room decorations to display proudly aboard Sanctuary III
Release Date: 2021-04-08